Fabregas (part 2)

Re: Fabregas

Gareth Barry Manilow said:
LoveCity said:
"My dream has always been to play at Barça & nothing has changed. I'm very, very happy here & never thought about leaving."

Guess who. :)

SNUBBED

Wonder what Ian Ladyman's got to say about this, some of his Fabregas articles were pathetic

Ladyman has absolutely disgraced himself this summer with the United cheerleading. Would not surprise me if the next course of action is...

"Cesc Fabregas is today considering legal action against Barcelona after being held at gunpoint and forced to say he wants to stay, denying him his dream move to Manchester United."

LoveCity said:
Gareth Barry Manilow said:
LoveCity said:
"My dream has always been to play at Barça & nothing has changed. I'm very, very happy here & never thought about leaving."

Guess who. :)

SNUBBED

Wonder what Ian Ladyman's got to say about this, some of his Fabregas articles were pathetic

Ladyman has absolutely disgraced himself this summer with the United cheerleading. Would not surprise me if the next course of action is...

"Cesc Fabregas is today considering legal action against Barcelona after being held at gunpoint and forced to say he wants to stay, denying him his dream move to Manchester United."

The Daily Mail reported today that United still want to sign him.

Ah Ian Ladyman, you are a know-nothing monstrosity and Cesc Fabregas himself has made you look like the utter shitbag you are.

Enjoy feasting on your humble-pie you tabloid no-mark.

"Fuck sake. I bought my season ticket solely on the back of this potential signing? Fuck off "

Some deluded moron on Sad Cafe! PMSL.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
I can sense the re-writing of the history of this saga being penned by Ladyman as I type this.

Is Woodward's plane still circling?

Indeed. Tomorrow's Daily Fail:

"wee-Davey Moyles and Ewar Woowar have decided that Cesc Fabregas is not good enough for Manchester United and have withdrawn their offer for the player. Barcelona are now looking to off-load the midfielder to a less glorious club than Manchester United as the player has been agitating for a move all summer."

Some crackers on rag cafe already!

Man-United

I don't believe Cesc for a second. He wanted to sign for us, but has been told there's no way Barca will sell this summer.

Shark22

Ronaldo is our last hope now, so he better not fail us and just come the fuck home.

The seemingly confident comments made by Moyes recently about signing Fabregas now make him look like a complete idiot. This is another embarrassing episode for United after being also snubbed by Thiago.

Ja Salford Blue said:
Some crackers on rag cafe already!

Man-United

I don't believe Cesc for a second. He wanted to sign for us, but has been told there's no way Barca will sell this summer.

Shark22

Ronaldo is our last hope now, so he better not fail us and just come the fuck home.

Why would he go to Kildare?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.