Fabregas (part 2)

Re: Fabregas

Corleone said:
Not surprised to see we're definitely not going to get him now. It's a shame as he'd have been perfect but the only way we'd have had a chance would have been with a ridiculous offer and it didn't seem like we wanted to do that. He doesn't really have any reason to leave either. As Xavi ages, Fabregas will eventually probably take his place and it's going to take a lot to be able to convince someone to leave their boyhood club when it's one of the best clubs in Europe and they're one of the most important players in it. Was fun while it lasted I suppose.

This is priceless.

Moyes Moyes Moyes never won a trophy.
Moyes Moyes Moyes gonna win fuck all!!

The Flash said:
bondsman said:
Moyes Moyes Moyes never won a trophy.
Moyes Moyes Moyes gonna win fuck all!!

Moyesie tried to sign Thiago, he said no, no, no
He also wants Fab, Eddie's flown back, but now we know, know, know
Barcelona's fine, Cesc likes the sunshine,
So Moyesie's signing Leon Osman, what a joke, joke, joke
Amy approves this message.

rickmcfc said:
Please can someone sum up what's happened over the last 72 hours regarding Fabregas to United? I can't be arsed reading a hundred pages!
He's specifically told Moyes to fucking do one and that he's not coming to play in a city where it rains 365 days a year

rickmcfc said:
Please can someone sum up what's happened over the last 72 hours regarding Fabregas to United? I can't be arsed reading a hundred pages!

Go to page 1 of this thread, go to 2nd post down read it. thats it..

waspish is God!!

:)

This is what one rag thinks of the Fabregas affair now that leon osman is in the picture..;

"Man Utd have gone from wanting Fabregas, Modric, Ronaldo to... Leon Osman. That's like wanting Mila Kunis but settling for Susan Boyle"

I gotta admit...thats funny.

rickmcfc said:

After two failed bids - United were 'contemplating' a third when Cesc came out and said he was staying at Barca and never considered playing anywhere else. The media (including the Beeb) are running the Fabregas opts to stay at Barcelona line - not even a sniff of "Cesc the latest to snub Moyes". Woodward now been missing for two weeks working on important transfer business - rumours it could be Tony Hibbert or Phil Jones half sister.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.