Fabregas (part 2)

Re: Fabregas

Ja Salford Blue said:
Some crackers on rag cafe already!

Man-United

I don't believe Cesc for a second. He wanted to sign for us, but has been told there's no way Barca will sell this summer.

Shark22

Ronaldo is our last hope now, so he better not fail us and just come the fuck home.

Absolutely brilliant. Hahaha! I am really enjoying this transfer window more and more every day!

Not surprised to see we're definitely not going to get him now. It's a shame as he'd have been perfect but the only way we'd have had a chance would have been with a ridiculous offer and it didn't seem like we wanted to do that. He doesn't really have any reason to leave either. As Xavi ages, Fabregas will eventually probably take his place and it's going to take a lot to be able to convince someone to leave their boyhood club when it's one of the best clubs in Europe and they're one of the most important players in it. Was fun while it lasted I suppose.

Corleone said:
Not surprised to see we're definitely not going to get him now. It's a shame as he'd have been perfect but the only way we'd have had a chance would have been with a ridiculous offer and it didn't seem like we wanted to do that. He doesn't really have any reason to leave either. As Xavi ages, Fabregas will eventually probably take his place and it's going to take a lot to be able to convince someone to leave their boyhood club when it's one of the best clubs in Europe and they're one of the most important players in it. Was fun while it lasted I suppose.

You didn't have a chance full stop. It was a smokescreen. To make Moyes look like he was in for big players and could attract big players. Everyone else in the world could see it for what it was. Have you got your Leon Osman and Tony Hibbert chants sorted for the start of the season?

I would like to ask the panel why Fabregas is lying?

Everyone knows that it is/was his boyhood dream to play for ManUre so why is he now saying he is happy at Barcelona and never had any intention of leaving ?

Corleone said:

Fun? F**king hilarious, more like.
You've always come across as fairly grounded. I can't believe that you thought ye were ever seriously in for him. Or that he'd ever tog out for David Moyse. Or that a debt free Arsenal would idly waive their first refusal on him. Or it didn't occur that if he was really available, Utd wouldn't have been the only hound howling outside the kennel.

bluemooninho said:
Ja Salford Blue said:
Some crackers on rag cafe already!

Man-United

I don't believe Cesc for a second. He wanted to sign for us, but has been told there's no way Barca will sell this summer.

Shark22

Ronaldo is our last hope now, so he better not fail us and just come the fuck home.

Absolutely brilliant. Hahaha! I am really enjoying this transfer window more and more every day!

There are some decent rags, (My mum's one), but when you read shit like this and see the locations, you realize they have a rather twatish fan base!

Emmet Ryan ‏@emmet_ryan 23 Jul

@cesc4official hey Cesc, big fan, but would ya mind signing for United? It'd be worth it! you, RVP, de Gea, Hernandez and Carrick! Please x

Emmet Ryan ‏@emmet_ryan 12m

never wanted fabregas anyway, overrated and v limited, might aswell sign Henderson or joe allen and be like liverpool. besides we have Clevz

LOL.

swifty said:
Emmet Ryan ‏@emmet_ryan 23 Jul

@cesc4official hey Cesc, big fan, but would ya mind signing for United? It'd be worth it! you, RVP, de Gea, Hernandez and Carrick! Please x

Emmet Ryan ‏@emmet_ryan 12m

never wanted fabregas anyway, overrated and v limited, might aswell sign Henderson or joe allen and be like liverpool. besides we have Clevz

LOL.

That's FAB!

I may have to question young emmet on twatter later.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.