Fabregas (part 2)

CitizenTID

Did anyone see that link doing the rounds yesterday on Facebook etc?

Link preview picture of Fabregas and title something like 'Manchester United's bid for Fabregas Accepted' with BBC Sport site address - so naturally a load of rags eagerly click on it and are presented with the BBC match report from the 1-6.

Top banter.

Re: Fabregas

M24 Citizen said:

Link preview picture of Fabregas and title something like 'Manchester United's bid for Fabregas Accepted' with BBC Sport site address - so naturally a load of rags eagerly click on it and are presented with the BBC match report from the 1-6.

Top banter.

Hamann Pineapple started it i think or at least he c&p'd it here.
It gave me a smile anyway :)

M24 Citizen said:

Top banter.

Not seen that, but pure genius! Would love to have been a fly on the wall, watching their little excited scummy faces, just to be presented with the one thing they want to forget! Hahaha!

Should Silva decide he fancies a move to Real Madrid next year (possibility as is it is for Mata) then we should go all out for him.

bluemooninho said:
M24 Citizen said:

Top banter.

Not seen that, but pure genius! Would love to have been a fly on the wall, watching their little excited scummy faces, just to be presented with the one thing they want to forget! Hahaha!

The one i saw had ronaldo to utd in 85mil deal and i nearly cried. So i clicked on the link and it was aguero steals it for city.WHAT A DAY

"My dream has always been to play at Barça & nothing has changed. I'm very, very happy here & never thought about leaving."

Guess who. :)

SNUBBED

LoveCity said:
"My dream has always been to play at Barça & nothing has changed. I'm very, very happy here & never thought about leaving."

SNUBBED

Wonder what Ian Ladyman's got to say about this, some of his Fabregas articles were pathetic

LoveCity said:

SNUBBED

Bbbbbbbbbbbbbwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

LoveCity said:

SNUBBED

They were played for a bunch of tw*ts, and then snubbed.

Just for accuracy :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.