Fabregas

gooney said:
lol the sun is running with this one. Its in the interest of both clubs. City can focus on their real targets while the media focus on this one and Arsenal can get a bidding war if Barca plays their mind games. To things are certain. Cesc will only go to barca and he said he will never hand in a transfer request. The not handing transfer request is the reason Arsenal told them to feck off last year. this year they either make the right bid or dont bother. i still think he will stay another year as I dont think barca needs him yet. But they will make sure this saga continues all summer so by next summer it even strengthen their position as people will be even more fed up with it

IMO there is not a chance that Cesc will start the new season at Arse, it's just down to where he goes.

Rammy Blue said:
gooney said:
lol the sun is running with this one. Its in the interest of both clubs. City can focus on their real targets while the media focus on this one and Arsenal can get a bidding war if Barca plays their mind games. To things are certain. Cesc will only go to barca and he said he will never hand in a transfer request. The not handing transfer request is the reason Arsenal told them to feck off last year. this year they either make the right bid or dont bother. i still think he will stay another year as I dont think barca needs him yet. But they will make sure this saga continues all summer so by next summer it even strengthen their position as people will be even more fed up with it

IMO there is not a chance that Cesc will start the new season at Arse, it's just down to where he goes.

I thought that last season.

Ntini77 said:
Rammy Blue said:
gooney said:

And the season before that. He is looking more and more like an Arsenal lifer.

Dax777 said:
Ntini77 said:
Rammy Blue said:
gooney said:

only his contract is holding him. his head and heart have been elewhere this season

bobmcfc said:
Dax777 said:
Ntini77 said:
Rammy Blue said:
gooney said:

only his contract is holding him. his head and heart have been elewhere this season
True. They really need to sell him.

he is going chelsea!!!! apparently

according to talksport<br /><br />-- Fri May 13, 2011 3:05 pm --<br /><br />
gooney said:
Fabregas has said several times he has no interest in playing for another club and its only Barca he wants. I do expect the club will use City and Real as contenders for Fabregas signing in order to make barca make the right bid. he will either go to barca or stay.....there's no doubt about that. Also its the sun lol
i dont see how it will be possible for him to go to Barca unless arsenal drop there asking price, so that tells me if someone offers £50mill for him and he as we are led to believe wants out, he is gone,

the only way i can see him staying at arsenal is if they spend and strengthen there squad and IMO they can only spend big if they sell him as he is probably the only player arsenal can get anywhere near £50mill for, so a bit catch 22 if you like

big blueballs said:
he is going chelsea!!!! apparently

He will go to Barca, they want him so much it's become an obession. They will be able to buy him if we spend big on one of their players e.g. Iniesta (who apparently is very good mates with Silva.) We may even make a double swoop with Tevez going their plus cash for Villa and Iniesta. Tevez would play in Villa position and Fab in Iniesta!

according to talksport

-- Fri May 13, 2011 3:05 pm --

gooney said:
Fabregas has said several times he has no interest in playing for another club and its only Barca he wants. I do expect the club will use City and Real as contenders for Fabregas signing in order to make barca make the right bid. he will either go to barca or stay.....there's no doubt about that. Also its the sun lol
i dont see how it will be possible for him to go to Barca unless arsenal drop there asking price, so that tells me if someone offers £50mill for him and he as we are led to believe wants out, he is gone,

the only way i can see him staying at arsenal is if they spend and strengthen there squad and IMO they can only spend big if they sell him as he is probably the only player arsenal can get anywhere near £50mill for, so a bit catch 22 if you like

bobmcfc said:
the way he behaved towards mancini at the final whistle at their place was disgusting. would be very suprised if we were in for him tbh. hes a nasty little shit and they dont call him fibreglass for nothing.

don't worry, it aint going to happen. Of all the players to speculate about, he is the most unlikely to come to us from Arsenal.
He can go anywhere in the world - Manchester or Barca/Madrid?
Secondly, Arsenal definitely wont sell to us.
Thirdly, Id rather have Wilshire..........................

------------De Jong---Yaya

---------------Fabregas

------Sanchez--------------Silva

-----------------Tevez

I can dream eh?

If Tevez goes then replace him with Higuain or Aguero or just start Dzeko :D

don't worry, it aint going to happen. Of all the players to speculate about, he is the most unlikely to come to us from Arsenal.
He can go anywhere in the world - Manchester or Barca/Madrid?
Secondly, Arsenal definitely wont sell to us.
Thirdly, Id rather have Wilshire.................
.........[/quote]
I very much doubt that didnt they make £40 odd million out of us for kolo & ade,they like out buisness!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.