blinkblue said:
------------------Hart
--------Kompany(c)--Lescott
--Richards--------------------Bale
------------De Jong---Toure
----------------Fabregas
--David Silva---------------Sanchez
-----------------Tevez

Jizz! Seriously that team would be incredible, definitely a league and possibly CL winning team.

vertonghen for lescott and i wud agree
Don't see why, Lescott has been immense of late and Vertonghen from what I've seen isn't that great yet.

Guys here's the facts. In a transfer market where carrol goes for 35M,Dzeko for 28M and Torres for 50M. Cesc is not goin anywhere for 35M. In fact we rejected their opening bid of that around that much without even giving room for negotiations because we considered it too low. Why is cesc so valuable. Here are the facts-

Cesc just turned 24 and he is the 3rd highest league assister in premiership history already. His killer pass per games are unparalleled.

Over the last 5 seasons nobody in any major league in europe has more assists than Cesc.

Fabregas has added goals to his game over the last few seasons and has a better rate than the likes of sneijder,iniesta and xavi in major leagues.

Already racked up in excess of 60 champions league matches his experience for his age is vast.

Also has nearly 60 caps for spain despite some thinking that he hasn't played that much for them.

Played in every major final he can play-Euro,World Cup,Champions League,Fa Cup and Carling Cup

Some say he had a poor season. Well it wasn't upto his usual standards but he still got 9 goals and 17 assists.

Cesc will get a proper rest after 4 seasons. He's played the 07-08 season then the euros followed by 08-09 season then the confed cup then the 09-10 season after which the world cup then this season. He is exhausted right now. After the break he gets he'll be back to his best.

This is what you are paying for and i hope he goes to you but 35m will be rejected without consideration. Unfortunately i think the only teams he will consider are Barcelona and AC milan.

Gooner89 said:
Unfortunately i think the only teams he will consider are Barcelona and AC milan.

That's it in a nutshell. Money isn't the issue - I imagine if Fabregas even hinted that he'd join City, we'd agree a fee within hours. We've done quite a bit of business with your club, and with Marwood having such close ties there, there'd be no reason to drag our feet. I just can't for the life of me see it happening...

jjeangi said:
keemcfc said:
Jackson-ctid said:
I walk Fabregas' dog at the weekend, I'll ask it if he's going to Barca or not.

;)
I think he was taking the piss

either that or hes got a very long lead<br /><br />-- Thu May 19, 2011 11:21 am --<br /><br />
Gooner89 said:
Guys here's the facts. In a transfer market where carrol goes for 35M,Dzeko for 28M and Torres for 50M. Cesc is not goin anywhere for 35M. In fact we rejected their opening bid of that around that much without even giving room for negotiations because we considered it too low. Why is cesc so valuable. Here are the facts-

Cesc just turned 24 and he is the 3rd highest league assister in premiership history already. His killer pass per games are unparalleled.

Over the last 5 seasons nobody in any major league in europe has more assists than Cesc.

Fabregas has added goals to his game over the last few seasons and has a better rate than the likes of sneijder,iniesta and xavi in major leagues.

Already racked up in excess of 60 champions league matches his experience for his age is vast.

Also has nearly 60 caps for spain despite some thinking that he hasn't played that much for them.

Played in every major final he can play-Euro,World Cup,Champions League,Fa Cup and Carling Cup

Some say he had a poor season. Well it wasn't upto his usual standards but he still got 9 goals and 17 assists.

Cesc will get a proper rest after 4 seasons. He's played the 07-08 season then the euros followed by 08-09 season then the confed cup then the 09-10 season after which the world cup then this season. He is exhausted right now. After the break he gets he'll be back to his best.

This is what you are paying for and i hope he goes to you but 35m will be rejected without consideration. Unfortunately i think the only teams he will consider are Barcelona and AC milan.

perhaps he`ll come to us because we win stuff.

sorry it was a cheap shot :)

BillyShears said:
Gooner89 said:
Unfortunately i think the only teams he will consider are Barcelona and AC milan.

That's it in a nutshell. Money isn't the issue - I imagine if Fabregas even hinted that he'd join City, we'd agree a fee within hours. We've done quite a bit of business with your club, and with Marwood having such close ties there, there'd be no reason to drag our feet. I just can't for the life of me see it happening...

I agree. I definitely would also prefer him at city though than barca because barcelona through players and staff spoke at least 30 times last season about bringing him in. We don't do business like that and we didn't like what they were doing. Than they had the guts to offer a miserly amount. I hope city do well because i despise utd,chavs,liverpool and most definitely spurs.

Still he's definitely given his 100 percent and hopefully for us he's their next season because a fit and fresh cesc will no doubt help in our challenge. I don't doubt his commitment to us because if he wanted to force a move through he could but he loves the club too much to do so.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.