Facebook crack down on fake news campaign targeting City

He is a member of a government that’s human rights issues are well document and we both know what they are but I wouldn’t feel comfortable getting into exact specifics as a non expert

Seems you don’t know much either keep to the code of conduct of this forum.

Last edited:
He is a member of a government that’s human rights issues are well document and we both know what they are but I wouldn’t feel comfortable getting into exact specifics as a non expert

Haven't you got some zits to pop?

Struck gold!

McGeehan & Panja just happen to be quoted in the Qatar Tribune rubbishing the UAE and the Sunday Times. I guess that explains why The Times got the hacking story.

Nice find!

You need to put that to them on Twitter. (Tag them)

They won’t answer but at least it puts it in front of a larger audience.

oooh pardon my ignorance I got the information
from the official UAE Government website
as I said UAE NOT Abu Dhabi
He is listed under the “Key Members of Government” of which he a member of the cabinet
Seems to me that his position is more than just titular

https://www.uae-embassy.org/about-uae/about-government/key-members-government

I've often wondered about that, why is their two deputy prime ministers and why are neither on the executive council?

Who actually deputises and how do they decide if it comes to it? flip a coin? game of rock, paper, scissors?

The executive council dictate policy so do the deputy prime ministers not get a say/vote in that? All seems very odd.

Struck gold!

McGeehan & Panja just happen to be quoted in the Qatar Tribune rubbishing the UAE and the Sunday Times. I guess that explains why The Times got the hacking story.

Not a member so cannot see the full article, however if you have found something to humiliate McGeehan then I take my hat off to you, well done.

I've often wondered about that, why is their two deputy prime ministers and why are neither on the executive council?

Who actually deputises and how do they decide if it comes to it? flip a coin? game of rock, paper, scissors?

The executive council dictate policy so do the deputy prime ministers not get a say/vote in that? All seems very odd.

The prime minister of the UAE is always the ruler of Dubai and is also vice president of the UAE and Minister of Defence. When one dies the incoming ruler of Dubai is automatically awarded these titles. Neither of the deputy prime ministers can ever become prime minister. SM's title is Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Presidential Affairs. SM's brother Sheikh Saif is Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of the Interior. Neither sits on the Executive Council and (although I'm open to correction) the impression I get is that the deputy prime minister part of their job description is little more than a courtesy title.

Eh?

neither am I but you can still read Twitter. And the link in the tweet

Not on twitter, read part of the article but never saw the reference to Mcgeehan, might have missed it.

Edit:just clicked on and saw the Mcgeehan reference

I very nearly gave you a like for the highlighted bit.

Only 'nearly' though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.