Facebook crack down on fake news campaign targeting City

That information is on a need to know basis.

you need to know he’s a fat scouse fuck.

all clear now?
I don't think he's too keen on me after I exposed him as someone who always pops up when McGeehan gets stick on social media and who has made numerous trips to Qatar in the last 10 years. On these trips he's hobnobbed with key Qatari Government figures including members of the Supreme Committee. One of these trips he claimed to have undertaken at great risk to himself, like some fat scouse Stacey Dooley, to investigate the working conditions of migrant labour. He made it sound like some undercover mission but it seems he was in a party of journalists (which kind of implies it was organised by the Qataris), had tea at Mohammed Bin Hammam's house and interviewed a member of the Supreme Committee he'd apparently known for 5 years. So hardly James Bond stuff.

And the fat fuck had the nerve to call some City fans "shills". With no evidence of course.

I never knew who James Corbet was. Still dont.

I’ve never heard of him either.

There’s some interesting stuff in there but largely the tone and some of the assertions are as juvenile as it gets. Fuck knows how he parlays with the Qatari reps.

incase it was missed.

98955794_10158403243652140_5249191385721995264_n.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.