Facial recognition at City?

So does this facial recognition thing also x-ray or scan you to see what you are carrying in your pockets or on your body? I thought the security searches/scans were to stop terrorists taking in devices? How can a facial recognition do that? Just asking for a friend like!!
Tell your friend not to sneak in a butt-plug full of Semtex and he/she will be ok as long so as the facial recognition thingy me bob doesn't pick up on one's grimacing or pleasured boat race; )
But if they were only scanning facial recognition how would they know? :-)
You're a bit nosey, what are you trying to conceal, a thermos flask?

Ouch; )

@BlueMoonRisin' ohhhh you’d be surprised! I have one of those faces that can put on the ‘angry teacher’ look in an instance. Or even the ‘don’t mess with this woman or you’ll be sorry’ look which takes a second or two longer!

The second one takes longer because I usually burst out laughing twice before I perfect the look! :-)

Has anyone heard one of these Ken Dodd tickling stick type scanners go off yet or are they just pissing us about till KO so another smug TV pundit quips "look at all the empty seats for such a big club".... That's cos were all outside getting fuckin' tickled to death!

They should introduce a pongometer as well because the silent but deadly smelly twat somewhere near me kept popping one out all game! : /

Is there a worse group of people to try and make any kind of change with than football fans? The club tries to find a solution to the issue of queuing (which I’m sure there have been plenty of threads dedicated to) and people are saying it’s another step towards ruining the game! At least let them trial it and understand how and where it will be used before cutting your season cards up in protest.

Is there a worse group of people to try and make any kind of change with than football fans? The club tries to find a solution to the issue of queuing (which I’m sure there have been plenty of threads dedicated to) and people are saying it’s another step towards ruining the game! At least let them trial it and understand how and where it will be used before cutting your season cards up in protest.
So you're ok with being face scanned and probed till you're blue in the face? What next, a pint of blood pound of flesh and DNA sample?

We need to all strip off and walk in the stadium stark naked to appease some of the jobsworths on the turnstiles.

No thank you. We have little enough privacy as it is with surveillance cameras everywhere! Please don’t give me the ‘well if you’re not up to no good what are you worried about’ argument!

If you are not a rag you have nothing to worry about.

So you're ok with being face scanned and probed till you're blue in the face? What next, a pint of blood pound of flesh and DNA sample?

We need to all strip off and walk in the stadium stark naked to appease some of the jobsworths on the turnstiles.

Did you miss the part where City fans have to submit a selfie if they want to sign up and beats the queues?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.