Failed Drug Tests - Rio F Interview reference MCFC

Christian Negouai

Isn’t he the one that had an extra bone in his foot?
I would have thought that would have made him amazing.

There was also the claim by camel gob that he didnt have his phone with him when the testers were trying to get hold of him to return........
And then a photo appeared showing him shopping on Deansgate and mysteriously but also amazingly he has his phone with him.

Isn’t he the one that had an extra bone in his foot?
I would have thought that would have made him amazing.
Keegans most exciting signing....Fitted a lot into his limited pitch time with us....A handball goal, a couple of red cards, including one at Goodison after coming on as sub and not having time to break sweat before heading back to the changing room. A European goal v TNS and arranging his own medical treatment.

Christian Negouai

And I thought cheating Rotherham was his only contribution to the history of our great club!

Keegans most exciting signing....Fitted a lot into his limited pitch time with us....A handball goal, a couple of red cards, including one at Goodison after coming on as sub and not having time to break sweat before heading back to the changing room. A European goal v TNS and arranging his own medical treatment.
He also had one leg that was considerably shorter than the other. I knew the person who made a special insole to go in his boot, the person did lots of work for clubs in the North-West, and the insole was huge in comparison to others made for other players. Fuck know's how he passed the medical.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.