Failed Drug Tests - Rio F Interview reference MCFC

From memory it was Christian Negouai.
I think he just pleaded Guilty, (with mitigation surrounding the language barrier and collecting his mother from the Airport) whereas Ferdinand''s Lawyers were looking for a loophole.

I'm also fairly certain that Ferdinand had been reminded 2-3 times about his drugs test, but then cited amnesia.
Yep, that was it, Ferdinand was reminded that he was due a drug test on the day of the test while he was at Carrington. He then left 'accidentally' to go shopping. Negouai was actually stuck in traffic and was deemed to have tried to attend his test. Also if you recall Ferdinand offered to do another test and have his hair tested for drugs to prove his innocence, but this was immediately after he had had his hair bleached blonde, Peroxide would have wiped any drug traces from his hair.

Right, not quite sure where to post this as it's to do with Ferdinand, but its also a query relating to what he said about CIty.

Recently he appeared on Peter Crouch's podcast (Part 1 of 2)

Started off with his early career and leading up to his early days with United and THAT ban.

He explains what happened, what he was doing at the time and what he tried to do to ensure he did the test.

I've seen on a post on here from 2022 that Ferdinand fled Carrington after having a lift off Eyal Berkovic (I'm sure this is a joke)

However, in the interview, he states that a Man City player weeks before had failed a test for similar circumstances. But claims they didn't receive the punishment that Ferdinand did.

Was anything said about who the City player was? Genuinely first time I have ever heard of a City player failing a drugs test at the same time.

For reference, I have included the chat on youtube, Can't confirm the time stamp but It's a good listen.

Has he got to the bit yet where he threatened to leave the rags on a free transfer unless they gave him a huge salary increase, even though they’d continued to pay him during his ban

He also had one leg that was considerably shorter than the other. I knew the person who made a special insole to go in his boot, the person did lots of work for clubs in the North-West, and the insole was huge in comparison to others made for other players. Fuck know's how he passed the medical
Isn't it incredible how nature compensates though? I mean sure one leg might have been short but the other was that bit longer to make up for it...
:-)

PS: I miss Bob Monkhouse

He also had one leg that was considerably shorter than the other. I knew the person who made a special insole to go in his boot, the person did lots of work for clubs in the North-West, and the insole was huge in comparison to others made for other players. Fuck know's how he passed the medical.
Fuck knows who scouted him as well....

Take Naguie out of the scenario, it has no relevance to Ferdinand.

Ferdinando is a drugs cheat. FACT.

He'd had warnings from a number of sources,including playing colleagues regarding his habit and the likelihood of an unannounced, random test.

Due to him being an ignorant,arrogant rag who thought he was above the law he ignored good advice until....

When the testers arrived he got others to delay them whilst he escaped through a toilet window and got busy on the phone to his advisors and mates.

The rest of his explanation is lies,lies,lies and he was NOT BELIEVED by the authorities and was punished accordingly.

He has a permanent record of drug test evasion that will never be erased.

He's a drug cheat,a liar, a wife cheat and philander.

A fucking rag to his core !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.