Failed Drug Tests - Rio F Interview reference MCFC

From memory it was Christian Negouai.
I think he just pleaded Guilty, (with mitigation surrounding the language barrier and collecting his mother from the Airport) whereas Ferdinand''s Lawyers were looking for a loophole.

I'm also fairly certain that Ferdinand had been reminded 2-3 times about his drugs test, but then cited amnesia.

..and had been given permission by the testers to leave the ground/training ground to do so
..and having realised that he was stuck in traffic and was going to miss his test, he stopped at a clinic on Palatine Road and left a sample on the day required.

Yep, that was it, Ferdinand was reminded that he was due a drug test on the day of the test while he was at Carrington. He then left 'accidentally' to go shopping. Negouai was actually stuck in traffic and was deemed to have tried to attend his test. Also if you recall Ferdinand offered to do another test and have his hair tested for drugs to prove his innocence, but this was immediately after he had had his hair bleached blonde, Peroxide would have wiped any drug traces from his hair.

in the interview he suggested he braidEd his hair to prove a point to the fa he was clean

I remember Terry Cooke missed a League Cup game at Southampton.
The team were training at Platt Fields in the morning and the drug tester turned up and picked Cooke out. The issue was he'd just been for a pee so couldnt go right there and then.
The bus with all the players on - apart from Cooke - departed for The Dell as the player was left behind, drinking water and trying to pee!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.