Fair Play Craig

Solid from Craig. Even though many will argue it will be because Cook and Khaldoon are paying for all this, but the words seemed sincere.

Enjoy your time at home then

Hear hear.I really hope he does well for them.We are paying probably most of his wage 90% plus i reckon.I would have prefered to see Robinho sat next to Dave Jones though.I think that he is the real reason for Craig's departure.

Sorry to see him go but it may turn out to be a good decision.

Did anyone else watch the press conference on SSN and see the press trying to get Bellers to slag off us, Mancini, Cook etc
Class act and said nothing bad about us I wish him well and would love to get them in the cup so he can come back and get a good farewell from us lot.

Tueart1976 said:
Thanks Craig

Sound press conference and wouldn't give the media anything negative to feed off. Top man!

Not to sure about that the press are past masters at that :-)

Well played Craig and all the best from me. It also looks like if Cardiff unearth another Ledley or Aaron Ramsey in the near future it's going to be City they are coming to eventually given the about of arse licking coming from Dave Jones and the Cardiff Chairman.

And Dave Jones was great when they asked AGAIN about who was paying and he said "why do you need to know that?", "Nothing to do with you". Went back to SSN and they say "they would not tell us about the deal but we will get on to Man City". We should just tell them to f**k off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.