Fair Play Craig

There is a huge flood of naivety on this thread.

We are paying for this so what the hell do you think they are going to say. Bellamy is still an employee of the club and I'm quite sure it was scripted and both knew exactly what they could and couldn't say.

The politics of life my friends. Just wait till Bellers is out of contract before sainting him.

I'm glad Bellamy is so happy to be back home and to be playing for his home town, glad we were able to sort it all out for him too.

He did great against that Sky reporter who was looking for any way possible to get him to say something bad about us but it didn't work. One thing I have realised over the years is how loyal he is to all of the clubs he has been with, he definetly is "Once a Blue always a Blue".

Thanks Craig, good luck with Cardiff, I hope to see you back in the Premiership soon.

anymore than 2sheiks said:
blue dallas said:
the sky reporter in the room, tried around 5 or 6 times, with different angles to get him to slag us or Mancini off !

didn't work, nice one Bellamy.
But sky and the media in general are fair and even handed.They don't have any kind of agenda against us.Ask Pigeonho and Didsbury Dave.

Does no one find it funny that Bellers press conferance was broadcast live yet Baloteli's wasn't ????? Do you think they were expecting Bellers to stick in the knife and give them all the negative vibes they were craving ??? What a delight to see him sing the praises of our club and wipe the smirks right of the faces of all the sky/Talk shite/and rag top journo's faces !! No doubt they will spin it some negative way but we as City fans will be very happy with what we heard so fuck um !!

Feel guilty for slating him the other day on here now, shows that under ANY circumstances we should never believe anything at all written in the press.

Good luck at Cardiff Bellers, I hope you can achieve your goals.

The question is - how much did it cost our owner for Bellamy to put on this performance?
I don't doubt he's very grateful by the way - same wages, back where he wants to be and away from that dreadful foreign manager. Pity he couldn't have a last laugh with Twitcher.

Joga Bonito said:
Solid from Craig. Even though many will argue it will be because Cook and Khaldoon are paying for all this, but the words seemed sincere.

Enjoy your time at home then

Agree but many will be wrong!!

He was extremely complimentary toward Mancini and the squad he is assembling, reckoned we will win the Prem in the next few years and we are going to have a fantastic season.

I must admit whilst I liked his style of football I always felt he was a bit of a pratt especially at the startof this season and over the last week....

Humble pie don't taste that bad.

Gelsons Dad said:
There is a huge flood of naivety on this thread.

We are paying for this so what the hell do you think they are going to say. Bellamy is still an employee of the club and I'm quite sure it was scripted and both knew exactly what they could and couldn't say.

The politics of life my friends. Just wait till Bellers is out of contract before sainting him.

You may well be right but what he cannot say when he is out of contract is that City did not help him play for his home town club at his peak.

Any hack worth his salt would point this out to him if he started slagging us off and also he would make himself look a complete tool after just blowing smoke up Cooks arse

But as you say lets wait and see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.