Fair Play to Van der Saar!

Trigger said:
mrbelfry said:
Nothing happened last time Garrido got hit so expect nothing this time. @Trigger what should the stewards be doing in that situation? From the TV it looked like there was 2 of them close by doing nothing.

I have posted on other threads the guy who threw coin was arrested, so you find out via the press his name, the guy with the bottle threw it and legged it, unfortunately the perception is that the stewards werent doing anything in fact one saw and got the coin thrower arrested, another saw the bottle thrown and got the seat number so he will be getting a knock on the door.

I was stewarding there tonight and dont EVER want to go through that again, i hated it.
Weren't there two bottles thrown? Magners and Budweiser, I think. Did they manage to get both of the knobheads or only one?

I am more on the cover up angle, if webb had arrived on the scene to see multiple missiles including glass bottles he would had little option but to call the players off the pitch and insist GMP got their arses and wade in there to contain the fans/scum before resuming play.

Dubai Blue said:
Trigger said:
I have posted on other threads the guy who threw coin was arrested, so you find out via the press his name, the guy with the bottle threw it and legged it, unfortunately the perception is that the stewards werent doing anything in fact one saw and got the coin thrower arrested, another saw the bottle thrown and got the seat number so he will be getting a knock on the door.

I was stewarding there tonight and dont EVER want to go through that again, i hated it.
Weren't there two bottles thrown? Magners and Budweiser, I think. Did they manage to get both of the knobheads or only one?

Yeh there was 2 bottles thrown. Plastic or not they were full of beer or piss and would have hurt had they landed on their intended targets.

correct just seen it again the snidey peice of shit?
MonsallBlue said:
The way I saw it he was trying to get rid of the evidence by throwing it off the pitch, even wanted the coin from bellamy as he tried to hand it to webb. Bellamy was having none of it and made sure it wentto the ref.

ozzie2920 said:
Van der Sar was protecting the scum , hiding what had been thrown on the pitch .

First United player to take a corner at our place should be hospitalised if the FA take no action against the scum .

After all they are saying it's ok to influence a game by throwing things

Thats why a heavy pinishment should be handed out to stop this tit for tat happening but the bottless cunts at the FA will do sweet FA

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.