Fake explanation of your user name

FuZzY said:
charliebigspuds said:
I'm nicknamed "charlie" due to my continued drug habit, my cock and balls are massive. I was going to have "charliebigcockandspuds" but thought it was bit of a mouthful!

Wrong thread, the title says "fake" ;-)

now FuZzY, are you flirting with me?

charliebigspuds said:
FuZzY said:
charliebigspuds said:
I'm nicknamed "charlie" due to my continued drug habit, my cock and balls are massive. I was going to have "charliebigcockandspuds" but thought it was bit of a mouthful!

lol, well I actually thought that's why you called yourself what you do! Honest. Even if you were dreaming a little, you know, exaggerating somewhat like people do. I dunno do I? ;-)

Hehe :-)

I used to deal drugs... People called me a 'Gangsta' plus the nature of the drugs i dealt, meant i often twinkled (like a star); a. With phat ass jewellery b. With my fantastic rocks.

When i was offered the role here at BM, it paid more than i was making plus there was less risk of someone sticking fingers up my arse. It was a no brainer.

FuZzY said:
charliebigspuds said:
FuZzY said:

lol, well I actually thought that's why you called yourself what you do! Honest. Even if you were dreaming a little, you know, exaggerating somewhat like people do. I dunno do I? ;-)

TBH it is somewhere near the truth, in my football days my nickname was "the mighty wurlitzer", can you work that one out?

charliebigspuds said:
FuZzY said:
charliebigspuds said:

TBH it is somewhere near the truth, in my football days my nickname was "the mighty wurlitzer", can you work that one out?

he hit a shot from 35 yards that went out for a throw in 3 pitches over.

citykev28 said:
charliebigspuds said:
FuZzY said:

he hit a shot from 35 yards that went out for a throw in 3 pitches over.

no sorry Kevin you're wrong, try again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.