Fake explanation of your user name

charliebigspuds said:
citykev28 said:
charliebigspuds said:
TBH it is somewhere near the truth, in my football days my nickname was "the mighty wurlitzer", can you work that one out?

he hit a shot from 35 yards that went out for a throw in 3 pitches over.

no sorry Kevin you're wrong, try again

you have a questionable taste in music and were often known to play steps and sclub7 songs on jukeboxes throughout the pubs of middleton?
312bxty.jpg

charliebigspuds said:
citykev28 said:
charliebigspuds said:
TBH it is somewhere near the truth, in my football days my nickname was "the mighty wurlitzer", can you work that one out?

You used to play football in an Elvis 'get up' ?

GStar said:
Before you get too excited FuZzY, Charlie's 'ball to body' ratio may mean its actually an optical illusion! ;)

don't you start peewee, I've still got those photos you left on that phone I bought off you

-- Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:49 pm --

citykev28 said:
charliebigspuds said:
citykev28 said:

you have a questionable taste in music and were often known to play steps and sclub7 songs on jukeboxes throughout the pubs of middleton?
312bxty.jpg

a little closer, think about what wurlitzer were famous for before the jukebox

-- Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:50 pm --

Dirty Harry said:
charliebigspuds said:
citykev28 said:

You used to play football in an Elvis 'get up' ?

lol, I've started something now haven't I!

charliebigspuds said:
GStar said:
Before you get too excited FuZzY, Charlie's 'ball to body' ratio may mean its actually an optical illusion! ;)

don't you start peewee, I've still got those photos you left on that phone I bought off you

Haha, that's a bit worrying... i hope you're enjoying them as much they were originally intended to be!<br /><br />-- 01 Aug 2011, 20:53 --<br /><br />
charliebigspuds said:

Church organs?

GStar said:
charliebigspuds said:
GStar said:

Haha, that's a bit worrying... i hope you're enjoying them as much they were originally intended to be!

I do enjoy them TBH, whenever I feel down I look at those photos and suddenly I remember that things could be worse, Do you still do that sort of thing in the mirror? ;)<br /><br />-- Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:56 pm --<br /><br />
GStar said:
charliebigspuds said:
GStar said:

Haha, that's a bit worrying... i hope you're enjoying them as much they were originally intended to be!

-- 01 Aug 2011, 20:53 --

charliebigspuds said:

Church organs?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.