Falcao & Cavani - Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Syth said:
Napoli won't sell to a team in Italy no matter what they offer them

I wouldnt say it's impossible, but Im sure they dont want to.

Juve, like any other team would have to activate the buyout clause, basically... Then Napoli has f all to say about it. He's Juve's player.

I just dont see Juve doing that. at all

ACMilan said:
Syth said:
Napoli won't sell to a team in Italy no matter what they offer them

I wouldnt say it's impossible, but Im sure they dont want to.

Juve, like any other team would have to activate the buyout clause, basically... Then Napoli has f all to say about it. He's Juve's player.

I just dont see Juve doing that. at all

agree, with things going quiet this looks like a one way street now ... whoever pays the full amount, maybe and I say this with the most remote possible chances, or £2-6M less the contract buyout price (only if Txiki has gone to town on DiLaurentiis) will Cavani move, otherwise he will be staying in Napoli, unless he himself ask DiLaurentiis to drop the price a little more so he can go to Real Madrid.

We might go for Falcao now (as much as I love Cavani and pray he comes here), as Txiki had said to a poster on here (I forget the name) he wanted Falcao while Mancini liked Cavani.

I just wonder when Dzeko goes and we in fact did bring in Falcao, we have no tall/target man type forwards, would 4-3-3 work like that?!

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
think juve will get Higuan tbh. Cavani i think will come to us or madrid

I'm pretty sure of that too.

However..... our key reported target has today been "linked" by Tuttosport the Torino-based sportspaper to Juventus.

News has reached the "Old Lady" that Napoli have poured cold water over our cash + Dzeko offer and are seeking a possible cash plus player offer elsewhere as the €60m to €65m they are holding out for in cash is now deemed as unrealistic. Apparently Juve are thinking of offering two of either Vucinic, Quagliarella and Matri + cash to strengthen their playing squad for a better tilt at the CL next season. Napoli management may find it easier to deal with another Italian side and maybe Cavani would prefer the "Hmm,,,, Let's stay in Italy" option, Napoli would also benefit from players familiar with Serie A as opposed to someone like Edin, who isn't.

Juve already got Llorente for free, why would they want to spend more for similar type of player again?

RAi Sport tonight reporting that De Laurentis is making "offers that cannot be refused" to Walter Mazzari and Edinson Cavani. They report that the Napoli coach will be offered €4.5m pa for 3 yrs and a new deal will be offered to the striker this weekend. The figure was not mentioned. DeL very keen to keep him for next seasons CL campaign.

The club has already made provision for a replacement striker if Cavani moves on with Rogelio Mori expected to be his replacement. The 22 year old River Plate forward would be available for €10m, a sum not too unadjacent to the fee they paid for EC.

The Italian scouting systems in place at places like Udinese, Palermo and Napoli are second to none a finding emerging young talent, whose value rockets after two seasons in Serie A. Something we need to replicate with FFP increasingly becoming key to transfer fee considerations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.