Falcao Whisperings? (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
dubblue said:
Mister Appointment said:
robbieh said:
Without him whilst still good enough to win the PL we do not have sufficient quality to beat Real and Bayern.

Nonsense. We beat Bayern in Bayern last season. Madrid lost 4 -2 last night as I've just posted. Shows a serious lack of belief in our players posting something like that. We have the quality in our squad to beat any team in the world.

We are nowhere near good enough to win champions league...

Attack wise I agree with you. But defensively we look much better than Real, Barca and the other English teams.

Bluenobby said:
I can't say I'm that bothered about Falcao coming to us or not but more to the point this is a classic example of FFP working exactly how United, UEFA, Platini, Blatter and Gill intended it to. Back to the days where nobody could compete financially with the Rags. Falcao has been touted around every major club in Europe including City but when the money is worked out under FFP restrictions nobody can compete with that lot. Similar situation with Di Maria. The FFP slant to this annoys me more than anything else.
What is Khaldoons take on this ?

johnmc said:
sambo86 said:
City will also agree the deal- if negredo goes- city will sign falcao.

Sourcings?
The ever-reliable twatter.

53aa77e39d71f0f394ec20cf10788e28.png

robbieh said:
Mister Appointment said:
robbieh said:
Without him whilst still good enough to win the PL we do not have sufficient quality to beat Real and Bayern.

Nonsense. We beat Bayern in Bayern last season. Madrid lost 4 -2 last night as I've just posted. Shows a serious lack of belief in our players posting something like that. We have the quality in our squad to beat any team in the world.

Just like we lost to Stoke these results happen. But be serious. Ronaldo, Benzema, Bale, Kroos, Rodriguez, Isco,

All of these are a cut above Nasri, Dzeko, Jovetic and Negredo.

Football is a team game. Aguero and Dzeko are both better than Benzema and Chick Pea. Toure/Fernando better pairing than Modric (Kroos)/Khedeira. Vinny better than Pepe and Ramos. Zaba better than Carvahal. Madrid's best two players last season even by their own players standards were Di Maria and Alonso.

As for Bayern. Lets see how Pep does this season and lets see how they do when they play us.

Like I say a serious lack of belief in our squad posting stuff like that. But you're entitled to your opinion. Hopefully our team will make you eat it come next May!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.