Manchester United have won the race to sign Radamel Falcao
Colombian will join on season-long loan and cost £12million
He is believed to have agreed a deal worth £200,000-a-week
Old Trafford club saw off Arsenal and Manchester City for striker
Juventus were also interested in taking him to Italy
United signed Falcao amid fears of niggling injuries to Robin van Persie
Danny Welbeck will be sold while Javier Hernandez has joined Real Madrid

Ffs we know
Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2739544/Radamel-Falcao-signs-Manchester-United-loan-12m.html#ixzz3C3zFevzv" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z3C3zFevzv</a>
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

robbieh said:
johnmc said:
robbieh said:
Attack wise I agree with you. But defensively we look much better than Real, Barca and the other English teams.

Attack wise? We scored over 100 goals in the league last year.

Yeah I know it sounds daft. But for me Silva, Nasri and Kun are not equal to Ronaldo Benzema and Bale nor Ribery, Lewandowski and Robben, never mind the stellar Barca front 3.

Fuck off you rag ****

BigOscar said:
£9m a year after tax apparently. By my reckoning that's more than Rooney. Gutted we aren't geting him, but we didn't remotely need him and he's not worth destroying our wage structure over. I'd still sell Negredo and then use the money in January if we need to.
Yes, it's notable that Sly are now reporting it as a "loan that is worth between £5-6million" when previously it was quoted as a £20 million loan (wages being included obviously).
So the rags are paying £20 million for a Real Madrid 12 month fitness test.

The rags are off their heads if they think playing a 1-1-8 formation will help matters. That club is genuinely deranged atm. Mark my words. This will not end well.

robbieh said:
johnmc said:
robbieh said:
Attack wise I agree with you. But defensively we look much better than Real, Barca and the other English teams.

Attack wise? We scored over 100 goals in the league last year.

Yeah I know it sounds daft. But for me Silva, Nasri and Kun are not equal to Ronaldo Benzema and Bale nor Ribery, Lewandowski and Robben, never mind the stellar Barca front 3.

If only football was played on paper eh, Atletico would have never won the league the poor bastards.

So much shit getting spouted in here. Plus we have a fantastic team anyway

ColinLee said:
BigOscar said:
£9m a year after tax apparently. By my reckoning that's more than Rooney. Gutted we aren't geting him, but we didn't remotely need him and he's not worth destroying our wage structure over. I'd still sell Negredo and then use the money in January if we need to.
Yes, it's notable that Sly are now reporting it as a "loan that is worth between £5-6million" when previously it was quoted as a £20 million loan (wages being included obviously).

Which shows we have a long term plan. We clearly have the 20 million that would cover the Falcao costs for 12 months. But it looks like we think we could invest our money better elsewhere..

ColinLee said:
BigOscar said:
Getting Welshit and that Pea **** off the wage books means Falcao is basically costing them fuck all. Does he track back?

Out of interest, anyone know how tax laws work for loans from different countries? Because Falcao is on £180k a week after non-existant Monaco tax, so do United have to pay him the £320k+ a week to make his take home pay the same in England, or does he end up only taking home about 100k, or do the UK tax laws not apply as he's still technically a Monaco player? I have genuinely no idea

ColinLee said:
BigOscar said:

Sky just reporting that rags agreed a 6mil loan deal with Monaco for Falcao...6mil????....why City not in for him at that price? Reports also say that City willing to let Negredo go as offer is forced sale of 30mil euros after his 12month loan..

Martin Blackburn ‏@SunMartinB 7m
#mcfc still weighing up Valencia offer for Negredo. It's a loan for rest of season with 30m euros deal in summer = £23.8m @SunSportNow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.