Falcao Whisperings? (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ajay said:
Come on guys...... calm down....

City NEVER wanted Falcao but we played the game very well getting just the outcome we predicted ....

Monaco were told early this mroning that we wouldnot be pursuing the signing and as such they went on their merry way playing a game....

The only winners are Monaco!

Now watch this space... we have some hours left

Hope you don't mind me asking.....why would we pull out at 6mil loan deal? The only reason I could think of, is that Pellegrini wants Negredo to stay?...letting him go wouldn't make sense now or am I missing something?

thanks

If any f*cker comes on here and says ... "Its not a done deal yet" or even worse "Watch this Space" ... They should the fast tracked to a f*cking BAN HAMMER...

Ajay said:

City NEVER wanted Falcao but we played the game very well getting just the outcome we predicted ....

Monaco were told early this mroning that we wouldnot be pursuing the signing and as such they went on their merry way playing a game....

Fella your track record is shit. You got people excited yesterday but for no reason.

At least Tolmie's Wig has a moderate record, he gets some right, he gets some wrong. He admits it, takes the shit, keeps quiet and moves on.

Fucking hell we can't even sell Nastasic...

Mancitybluemoon1 said:
Ajay said:

Hope you don't mind me asking.....why would we pull out at 6mil loan deal? The only reason I could think of, is that Pellegrini wants Negredo to stay?...letting him go wouldn't make sense now or am I missing something?

thanks

I'm looking at this now in its most basic form ie... Mendez whoring out to highest bidder, City max 220k wages, Scum have come in with 300k wages.

dubblue said:
They have the spending power now and for the foreseeable future. They were never going to be away for long once the joke that FFP is was brought in. Very frustrating.

Another Rag. This place is crawling with them. Bless 'em. They are over-excited.

abu13 said:
Big Yaya Wilko 12 said:
What a shite day (what a shite weekend, to be fair). Was really excited when I got up this morning, absolutely deflated now. I can't fathom what would be going through the collective minds of Ferran and Txiki were we to get rid of Negredo with no replacement lined up. Surely they wouldn't leave us short with the injury prone Aguero and Jovetic? And then what if Edin gets an injury?

Not overly concerned with United getting Falcao, another signing they don't need, in my opinion, but to lose out on a quality replacement for a now unsettled Negredo would be nothing short of comical!

Wasnt there talk of discussions taking place with UEFA last night to see if the deal would be accepted, maybe we were told its not going to fly?

If that's true, then UEFA have finally got what they wanted and handicapped us in order for their cartel to prosper.

Corruption wins the day. As usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.