Falcao Whisperings? (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Yaya Wilko 12 said:
What a shite day (what a shite weekend, to be fair). Was really excited when I got up this morning, absolutely deflated now. I can't fathom what would be going through the collective minds of Ferran and Txiki were we to get rid of Negredo with no replacement lined up. Surely they wouldn't leave us short with the injury prone Aguero and Jovetic? And then what if Edin gets an injury?

Not overly concerned with United getting Falcao, another signing they don't need, in my opinion, but to lose out on a quality replacement for a now unsettled Negredo would be nothing short of comical!

Wasnt there talk of discussions taking place with UEFA last night to see if the deal would be accepted, maybe we were told its not going to fly?

Mister Appointment said:
southstand117 said:
Martin blackburn is reporting that we'll use silva and yaya as number 10s rather than sign another striker if negrado does

Makes total sense. Jovetic can play that role too.

Can't see the sense in taking a gamble on 2 players prone to injuries (Jovetic and Aguero) and only having Dzeko.

Pelle likes to play with 2 CF so if the beast goes someone is coming in or we are putting our faith in the young nigerian lad

robbieh said:
Mister Appointment said:
robbieh said:
Just like we lost to Stoke these results happen. But be serious. Ronaldo, Benzema, Bale, Kroos, Rodriguez, Isco,

All of these are a cut above Nasri, Dzeko, Jovetic and Negredo.

Football is a team game. Aguero and Dzeko are both better than Benzema and Chick Pea. Toure/Fernando better pairing than Modric (Kroos)/Khedeira. Vinny better than Pepe and Ramos. Zaba better than Carvahal. Madrid's best two players last season even by their own players standards were Di Maria and Alonso.

As for Bayern. Lets see how Pep does this season and lets see how they do when they play us.

Like I say a serious lack of belief in our squad posting stuff like that. But you're entitled to your opinion. Hopefully our team will make you eat it come next May!

Yes Kun and Edin are better than Benzema and Herndez. But in the CL they will play with Ronaldo and Bale either side of their 1 striker. And Ronaldo and Bale are fast and direct something we lack. . Neither Silva nor Nasri would start for either Madrid or Barca.

Yaya is the one player we have who would start in any team in the world without question. Kun is close but would he get in Barca's front 3. Debateable.

Vinny is just as error prone as the two Madrid CBs you mention. All 3 are great players. I do believe that defensively we are in better shape than our rivals.

Zabaleta too

Is there a better right back in world football?

We will need to replace Negredo if we let him go, but not necessarily with an out and out forward.

I'm thinking an attacking midfielder or a wide forward. My dream signing would be Loucas Moura, but I doubt it can happen. Negredo's deal in principle does open up the possibility of a move.

With regards to Falcao going to Utd, I still can't get round Utd's angle on this when their defence and midfield is so deficient. They remind me now of Ossie Ardiles Spurs team which had 5 fantastic forwards and attacking midfielders and no defence. Klinnsman, Dumistrecu, Popescu. I forget all the names. Total shambles

Mister Appointment said:
robbieh said:
Mister Appointment said:
Football is a team game. Aguero and Dzeko are both better than Benzema and Chick Pea. Toure/Fernando better pairing than Modric (Kroos)/Khedeira. Vinny better than Pepe and Ramos. Zaba better than Carvahal. Madrid's best two players last season even by their own players standards were Di Maria and Alonso.

As for Bayern. Lets see how Pep does this season and lets see how they do when they play us.

Like I say a serious lack of belief in our squad posting stuff like that. But you're entitled to your opinion. Hopefully our team will make you eat it come next May!

Yes Kun and Edin are better than Benzema and Herndez. But in the CL they will play with Ronaldo and Bale either side of their 1 striker. And Ronaldo and Bale are fast and direct something we lack. . Neither Silva nor Nasri would start for either Madrid or Barca.

Yaya is the one player we have who would start in any team in the world without question. Kun is close but would he get in Barca's front 3. Debateable.

Vinny is just as error prone as the two Madrid CBs you mention. All 3 are great players. I do believe that defensively we are in better shape than our rivals.

Don't agree with any of that except your first sentence. As I said I hope our players make you eat your words. And I watched a hell of a lot of Madrid last season - Alonso and Di Maria were the key for them. The attacking players need a platform they no longer have.

You seem to be saying we are a better team than Real. I am not disagreeing. I am just saying that they have a better attacking unit.

You also seem to forget two things. They are the champions and have bought Kroos and Rodriguez.

In addition we lost to a pretty poor Barca outfit last time out.

Big Yaya Wilko 12 said:
What a shite day (what a shite weekend, to be fair). Was really excited when I got up this morning, absolutely deflated now. I can't fathom what would be going through the collective minds of Ferran and Txiki were we to get rid of Negredo with no replacement lined up. Surely they wouldn't leave us short with the injury prone Aguero and Jovetic? And then what if Edin gets an injury?

Not overly concerned with United getting Falcao, another signing they don't need, in my opinion, but to lose out on a quality replacement for a now unsettled Negredo would be nothing short of comical!
Throw yourself under a bus then. Imagine waking up as a rag, shit defence, shit midfield and knowing your club has not addressed these areas and only managing 2 points against Swansea, burnley, Sunderland and getting dicked 4-0 by MK Dons lol

Mister Appointment said:
southstand117 said:
Martin blackburn is reporting that we'll use silva and yaya as number 10s rather than sign another striker if negrado does

Makes total sense. Jovetic can play that role too.

I'd rather us buy another center forward and rotate nasri and jovetic on the left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.