Falcao Whisperings? (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
blue5ter said:
BigOscar said:
Out of interest, anyone know how tax laws work for loans from different countries? Because Falcao is on £180k a week after non-existant Monaco tax, so do United have to pay him the £320k+ a week to make his take home pay the same in England, or does he end up only taking home about 100k, or do the UK tax laws not apply as he's still technically a Monaco player? I have genuinely no idea

I read somewhere that Monaco FC players are subject to frence (normal) not Monaco (as you say practically non existant) tax laws, partly because the club play in the French league, but no idea if that's accurate

it wasnt last season, but the other french clubs kicked off and applied for Monaco to be forced to pay the same as the other clubs under FFP. Probably why everyone is leaving Monaco now because they cant have tax-free wages now. So its all about money with some players, whoever pays it, they will join.

RW9 said:
From the outside looking in... We have been had by utd. They need a panic buy and a statement that they aren't getting left behind. We on the other hand, haven't made a 'big name' signing since aguero and let them pip us to the post? If negredo wants out, which he does, why aren't we signing a striker to replace him? Allowing Falcao to sign for utd and strengthen them is crazy when we are in need for him just as much as them if negredo goes. Knew we wouldn't win the battle. Anyone remember hazard not choosing us when we was in for him? Isco? And now Falcao... Something isn't right there, we are prem champions, in the champions league.. And yet can't compete in the transfer market with utd or Chelsea for that matter?

We'll pay for this!! Stinks of the year RVP chose them over us and won them the league..
Rag Wanker 9?

blue5ter said:
BigOscar said:
Out of interest, anyone know how tax laws work for loans from different countries? Because Falcao is on £180k a week after non-existant Monaco tax, so do United have to pay him the £320k+ a week to make his take home pay the same in England, or does he end up only taking home about 100k, or do the UK tax laws not apply as he's still technically a Monaco player? I have genuinely no idea

I read somewhere that Monaco FC players are subject to frence (normal) not Monaco (as you say practically non existant) tax laws, partly because the club play in the French league, but no idea if that's accurate

That would make some sense. Generally you pay the greater of tax applicable in your native country or tax in country you earned your money, so given he would on occassion ply his trade in France it would be likely tax would be applicable for away games (or they may have a blanket agreement). Ultimately none of us would want to take an effective pay cut to change jobs, I can't imagine Falcao being any different.

Di Marzio confirms and tells us how much which I think will be pretty accurate:

Radamel Falcao Has made a decision, he will move to Manchester United. Red Devils beat all the competitors and have basically defined the operation with Monaco: they will pay € 15M for the season-long loan. Moreover, they will cover the € 12M wages of the player. He will leave for England in the afternoon. The Colombian striker is the deadline day gift for Luis Van Gaal.

So costing rags about £22.5M for just the year... Will be in hysterics if they do not qualify for CL!

SuperSilva said:

Radamel Falcao Has made a decision, he will move to Manchester United. Red Devils beat all the competitors and have basically defined the operation with Monaco: they will pay € 15M for the season-long loan. Moreover, they will cover the € 12M wages of the player. He will leave for England in the afternoon. The Colombian striker is the deadline day gift for Luis Van Gaal.

He wont get a sniff with Boyata .......

SuperSilva said:

To the Jackson Martinez thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.