Not open for further replies.
c1a658392306c4593d1caa582e23735b.png

"So this is the guy who was rinsed by The Goat?"

Samosa said:
Stretfordian_Blue said:
WARNING: Vile creatures

Neville & Falcao

c1a658392306c4593d1caa582e23735b.png

Doesn't seem like a new picture. Ratter's alluding to a previous meeting I think.
There is a Real Madrid flag in top right, so looks like a previous meeting in Spain perhaps.

citytill1die84 said:
Why are the rags loaning him? They can afford to buy him why not just buy him? 20/25m for a loan when u can buy for 40m don't understand it at all.

Real Madrid in 12 months?

Probably because if they don't make the Champions League, the shit is going to hit the fan & they will start selling players to pay off the debt.

Kun Aguero said:
Allendintiers said:
I was looking here yesterday in amazement that you were trying to get Falcao. Even if Negredo goes back to Spain, Dzeko showed everyone last season that he was the main man when it comes to being a reliable striker. Aguero when fit is amazeballs, but even then you've now got Jovetic on fire and Silva/Nasri who can play in the hole if Dzeko plays as the lone striker, then there's Yaya who scores plenty of goals from midfield. I don't see any striking problems there.

Now I wake up this morning and learn that Falcao is coming to united, and suddenly this yard sale of Hernandez (madrid), Wellbeck (spurs) and Will Keane to QPR all suddenly fits into place. Although, surely RVP or Rooney will have to be dropped for Falcao?

I think Rooney will play as a defensive midfielder.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I don't see any problems arising there!

Z4v7A.gif

Sad twats are outside the rag training camp. It never bodes well. I remember them welcoming bog brush head last season and Berbaflop before that.

uwe rosler 28 said:
300k a week wages now I know why we declined the deal.
I really didn't think they'd be in for him, but we'd be stupid to match those terms. Only Utd can afford that - for the moment. Id love to see where they are by the end of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.