Falcao Whisperings? (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manc in London said:
dubblue said:
They have the spending power now and for the foreseeable future. They were never going to be away for long once the joke that FFP is was brought in. Very frustrating.

Another Rag. This place is crawling with them. Bless 'em. They are over-excited.

Wonder what they're going to do with all the quality falling off their academy conveyor belt!

Really it's hilarious and tragic so many of them are on here masquerading as Blues.

#champions

ColinLee said:
Mancitybluemoon1 said:
Ajay said:
Come on guys...... calm down....

City NEVER wanted Falcao but we played the game very well getting just the outcome we predicted ....

Monaco were told early this mroning that we wouldnot be pursuing the signing and as such they went on their merry way playing a game....

The only winners are Monaco!

Now watch this space... we have some hours left

Hope you don't mind me asking.....why would we pull out at 6mil loan deal? The only reason I could think of, is that Pellegrini wants Negredo to stay?...letting him go wouldn't make sense now or am I missing something?

thanks
But it's not a £6 mill loan deal, it's £20 mill plus. And at the end of it he'll still go to Real.
It would have been a great deal for City if he was fit. That is unclear. By £20m are you talking about wages. That goes for all top players

southstand117 said:
TrueBlue1705 said:
rushts said:
I'm looking at this now in its most basic form ie... Mendez whoring out to highest bidder, City max 220k wages, Scum have come in with 300k wages.

Bang on mate - look at the deal to Monaco all about Money, clearly Falcao's career is being steered by the money men around him. Just feel a bit sorry for the player himself...
You feel sorry for someone earning nearly 300 grand a week? fml

Falcao is a business, who's sole purpose is to bring in as much revenue as possible in a short playing career.

Allendintiers said:
I was looking here yesterday in amazement that you were trying to get Falcao. Even if Negredo goes back to Spain, Dzeko showed everyone last season that he was the main man when it comes to being a reliable striker. Aguero when fit is amazeballs, but even then you've now got Jovetic on fire and Silva/Nasri who can play in the hole if Dzeko plays as the lone striker, then there's Yaya who scores plenty of goals from midfield. I don't see any striking problems there.

Now I wake up this morning and learn that Falcao is coming to united, and suddenly this yard sale of Hernandez (madrid), Wellbeck (spurs) and Will Keane to QPR all suddenly fits into place. Although, surely RVP or Rooney will have to be dropped for Falcao?

Rapist will have his knee op

Blue_Mist said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Pam said:
The rags are off their heads if they think playing a 1-1-8 formation will help matters. That club is genuinely deranged atm. Mark my words. This will not end well.

Look how Di Maria changed everything ... er.

He played alongside Darren Fletcher to be fair and they had Valencia and Young on the wings. When Herrera, Blind, Rafael and Shaw are back from injury/implemented into the team, I'd imagine things will be very different.

A fucking nother one.

As well as winning trophies we are trying to become one of the biggets clubs on the planet.

With the rags signing DeMaria and now Falcao we have let them send out a bigger message to the media and supporters around the globe. We haven't made a signing anywhere near this stature since Aguero.

I know we have a better team and i don't think Falcao is anything like the right transfer for the rags but there are other statements that can be made.

RM, Bayern etc look to buy the best when available thats how you win the CL not by adding some squad players.

Daz_Blue said:
http://www.caughtoffside.com/2014/09/01/manchester-city-pulled-out-of-radamel-falcao-transfer-deal-yesterday-claims-respected-journalist/?

We pulled out yesterday but says we still plan on selling Negredo ..... Are Txiki, Soriano and Pelle smoking the ganja ?

wow....just wow!! Don't know ho0w good the source is but Looking forward to seeing how this plays out but letting Negredo go now wouldn't make any sense.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.