Falcao Whisperings? (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
onceabluealways said:
As well as winning trophies we are trying to become one of the biggets clubs on the planet.

With the rags signing DeMaria and now Falcao we have let them send out a bigger message to the media and supporters around the globe. We haven't made a signing anywhere near this stature since Aguero.

I know we have a better team and i don't think Falcao is anything like the right transfer for the rags but there are other statements that can be made.

RM, Bayern etc look to buy the best when available thats how you win the CL not by adding some squad players.
Football is about winning, not sending messages in the media FFS.

WARNING: Vile creatures

Neville & Falcao

c1a658392306c4593d1caa582e23735b.png

Allendintiers said:
I was looking here yesterday in amazement that you were trying to get Falcao. Even if Negredo goes back to Spain, Dzeko showed everyone last season that he was the main man when it comes to being a reliable striker. Aguero when fit is amazeballs, but even then you've now got Jovetic on fire and Silva/Nasri who can play in the hole if Dzeko plays as the lone striker, then there's Yaya who scores plenty of goals from midfield. I don't see any striking problems there.

Now I wake up this morning and learn that Falcao is coming to united, and suddenly this yard sale of Hernandez (madrid), Wellbeck (spurs) and Will Keane to QPR all suddenly fits into place. Although, surely RVP or Rooney will have to be dropped for Falcao?
Yes but City nearly always play 2 up front and we will be in 4 competitions

Utd hve RVP and Rooney and Welbeck and are only in2 competitions and have Huge holes in midfield and defence so logically it makes no sense for Man Utd.

I don't what City will do in regards to Negredo now. Aguero's close to full fitness, but both he and Jovetic have had a lot of injury problems in the last 12 monhs. It would be risky to let him go.

Allendintiers said:
I was looking here yesterday in amazement that you were trying to get Falcao. Even if Negredo goes back to Spain, Dzeko showed everyone last season that he was the main man when it comes to being a reliable striker. Aguero when fit is amazeballs, but even then you've now got Jovetic on fire and Silva/Nasri who can play in the hole if Dzeko plays as the lone striker, then there's Yaya who scores plenty of goals from midfield. I don't see any striking problems there.

Now I wake up this morning and learn that Falcao is coming to united, and suddenly this yard sale of Hernandez (madrid), Wellbeck (spurs) and Will Keane to QPR all suddenly fits into place. Although, surely RVP or Rooney will have to be dropped for Falcao?

I think Rooney will play as a defensive midfielder.

Stretfordian_Blue said:
WARNING: Vile creatures

Neville & Falcao

c1a658392306c4593d1caa582e23735b.png

Doesn't seem like a new picture. Ratter's alluding to a previous meeting I think.

BigOscar said:
onceabluealways said:
As well as winning trophies we are trying to become one of the biggets clubs on the planet.

With the rags signing DeMaria and now Falcao we have let them send out a bigger message to the media and supporters around the globe. We haven't made a signing anywhere near this stature since Aguero.

I know we have a better team and i don't think Falcao is anything like the right transfer for the rags but there are other statements that can be made.

RM, Bayern etc look to buy the best when available thats how you win the CL not by adding some squad players.
It's a tricky one this tbf.do I support a team that has done the double or a team who are buying for the sake of their 689 mil follower

BigOscar said:
onceabluealways said:

I agree, but when you are trying to build the brand as our owners are there are other things to consider.

If you want yo argue it as a football point the compare City's trophy haul with RM and Bayerns. Buying the best will always eventually put you right at the top of the tree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.