Falcao Whisperings? (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
dronefromsector7g said:
rushts said:
dronefromsector7g said:
There's something about this guy that seems a bit rag

Fuck off you ****, ive been a City fan since the takeover.
Wasn't talking about you, but maybe you do have a smell of swamp about you.

There is an overwhelming stench of rag about the place today, that rushts is the worst of them

Neville Kneville said:
Allendintiers said:
"Jorge Mendes [Falcao's agent]: "It is a permanent deal but due to the fair play rules the first year must be a loan."

Then they really need top 4.
If they don't get top 4 FFP doesn't matter to them

Daz_Blue said:
Derby Game if RVP is out

HART

ZABBA KOMPS MANGALA KOLAROV

NASRI YAYA FERNANDINHO SILVA

AGUERO DZEKO

DE GEA

SMALLING JONES ROJO SHAW

MATA BLIND HERRARA

DI MARIA

ROONEY FALCAO

Kolarov would get savaged by that attack.

Thankfully however, we'd easily savage their defence.

Neville Kneville said:
Allendintiers said:
"Jorge Mendes [Falcao's agent]: "It is a permanent deal but due to the fair play rules the first year must be a loan."

Then they really need top 4.

Where has that quote come from?

I didn't respond to this thread for fear of jinxing the Falcao move which is ridiculous I know, but hey ho I badly wanted to believe this was going to happen. I'm not going to deny that I aint fucking gutted we didn't get him for whatever reason, but what hurts is that the shite seem to have got him and the fucking rats have all come out of the drains calling, email and texting me saying they're going to win the league and all sorts if shit.

I'm old enough to brush it off and I'm comfortable with the knowledge that I trust the powers that be at the Etihad to know exactly what they're doing. If we didn't go for him for footballing reasons then fine, but I have a horrid feeling inside that FFP has something to do with this.

Even if we hadn't planned for Falcao, if he becomes available and Negredo wants to leave there must be a fucking good reason why we didn't go for one of the 2 best strikers on the planet right now and the same goes for Real and Arsenal. Do they all know something we don't?

I suppose we'll all know what the script is by 11pm tonight, but with Negredo apparently still negotiating with Valencia and Pellegrini preferring to play with 2 out and out strikers a lot of questions will be answered by tomorrow morning as to what our squad intentions are. The dots are there, but they're not joined up sufficiently enough to make the picture clear. Here's to the next 9 hours or so............

Samosa said:
Daz_Blue said:
Derby Game if RVP is out

HART

ZABBA KOMPS MANGALA KOLAROV

NASRI YAYA FERNANDINHO SILVA

AGUERO DZEKO

DE GEA

SMALLING JONES ROJO SHAW

MATA BLIND HERRARA

DI MARIA

ROONEY FALCAO

Kolarov would get savaged by that attack.

Thankfully however, we'd easily savage their defence.

Defo... they'd only be able to catch us on the break... our midfield would completely dominate theirs, and hopefully we take our chances...

Not worried!!

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
dronefromsector7g said:
rushts said:
Fuck off you ****, ive been a City fan since the takeover.
Wasn't talking about you, but maybe you do have a smell of swamp about you.

There is an overwhelming stench of rag about the place today, that rushts is the worst of them

6 yrs in the cellar and i come on here for 1 day and i've been rumbled.

Time for a new identity.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.