Falcao Whisperings? (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
agyeiboateng said:
rushts said:
agyeiboateng said:
It's hilarious how everybody hates him mow because it looks like he is,going to sign for them

It's normally how it works between us and the scum.
Been a city fan long?
I don't just hate players because they play on rival teams. I find that a bit silly honestly. Of Messi signs for them, I don't see why I should hate him unless he gives me a reason to such as diving, doing a Suarez etc
BECAUSE THEY'RE THE FUCKING ENEMY!

sorry.

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
It's still a very cheap deal.

It's only United briefings, but it's £6m for the year and his entire wage covered.

So Tolm, why would we back out of that?

I hate to put City in a negative light, and all along we have kept a discreet distance, but it still seems as a failure of sorts?

What I don't quite get is allowing Negredo's situation to drag out to the final day, unless Mendes had led us to believe a deal was guaranteed for Falcao.

And I certainly don't get why we would have turned our noses up at Di Maria, had Negredo's situation been sorted out much earlier?

It's cheap, especially so for United, who will cover his wages and some with Welbeck, Hernandez, Keane and Cleverley being moved out.

As someone famously said 'Eez football' but you are never in possession of all the dots and where they supposedly join.

If the rags are signing him on loan initially because of FFP then it goes to prove that Woodward is full of it. They can't go spending what they like and moreover it sounds like they have reached their cap for this season.

babyape said:
Samosa said:
Daz_Blue said:
Derby Game if RVP is out

HART

ZABBA KOMPS MANGALA KOLAROV

NASRI YAYA FERNANDINHO SILVA

AGUERO DZEKO

DE GEA

SMALLING JONES ROJO SHAW

MATA BLIND HERRARA

DI MARIA

ROONEY FALCAO

Kolarov would get savaged by that attack.

Thankfully however, we'd easily savage their defence.

Defo... they'd only be able to catch us on the break... our midfield would completely dominate theirs, and hopefully we take our chances...

Not worried!!

My thoughts exactly, that midfield is weak as fuck. I don't even think blind is that strong from what I saw in the world cup.

The defence is still shite, Rojo had a pretty decent world cup at LEFT BACK!!, but apparently he's nowhere near as good at centre half. Average at best.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
It's still a very cheap deal.

It's only United briefings, but it's £6m for the year and his entire wage covered.

So Tolm, why would we back out of that?

I hate to put City in a negative light, and all along we have kept a discreet distance, but it still seems as a failure of sorts?

What I don't quite get is allowing Negredo's situation to drag out to the final day, unless Mendes had led us to believe a deal was guaranteed for Falcao.

And I certainly don't get why we would have turned our noses up at Di Maria, had Negredo's situation been sorted out much earlier?

It's cheap, especially so for United, who will cover his wages and some with Welbeck, Hernandez, Keane and Cleverley being moved out.

As someone famously said 'Eez football' but you are never in possession of all the dots and where they supposedly join.

and with that, i'm hoovering the car out :-(

Fear not peeps. Falcao is a top signing if his knee holds up ....but rags are still some way off challenging for league & will do well to even finish in top 4 :-D ... They're desperate now so f*ck United and f*ck Adidas for giving them silly money to waste each year ..... Nike football boots for my kids all the way ... There will never be another Adidas product in my house as long as they support red c*nts with unwarranted rediculous money ....

NoahCity said:
what a shit 3 days it's been.
Yes, but it's been great for 3 years, and plenty of good days ahead.

Utd fans might be happy today, but they are far far from the finished article. Extremely unbalanced with 3 left sided defenders, loads of forwards, but huge holes elsewhere.

rushts said:
Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
dronefromsector7g said:
Wasn't talking about you, but maybe you do have a smell of swamp about you.

There is an overwhelming stench of rag about the place today, that rushts is the worst of them

6 yrs in the cellar and i come on here for 1 day and i've been rumbled.

Time for a new identity.....

You are dead to me, and the fact you are changing your name only proves what a low life you are.

Love you really rushts, it scares me up here, i'm not sure i'm up for the cut and thrust of the transfer forum, especially on Jim White Day, plus its rag infested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.