Falcao Whisperings? (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
manimanc said:
thenabster said:
I'm not drinking any of that "It doesn't matter cool aid". I'm pissed. How many times are we going to miss out on an elite level player, Kaka, Hazard, Van Persie and now Falcao. Plus we have now unsettled Negredo. Why did they have to raise my hopes up, if this del was never discussed and he just went to Utd I wouldn't have even been this pissed. Fuck FFP, Fuck UTD.
yaya,silva,sergio,fernandinho,kompany,navas,nasri,...etc....
shite aren't they mate?

Silva and Yaya are elite players but when we signed them they weren't. They became elite at City. Navas is not elite. Aguero was an upcoming superstar and became a super star at City. Kompany was definitely not elite when we signed him. He's from the Shinawatra era. Nasri was a very good Arsenal player and I still won't call him elite. I'm talking about blockbuster transfers like signing Neymar or Vidal or Bale. Those kind of deals.

RW9 said:
From the outside looking in... We have been had by utd. They need a panic buy and a statement that they aren't getting left behind. We on the other hand, haven't made a 'big name' signing since aguero and let them pip us to the post? If negredo wants out, which he does, why aren't we signing a striker to replace him? Allowing Falcao to sign for utd and strengthen them is crazy when we are in need for him just as much as them if negredo goes. Knew we wouldn't win the battle. Anyone remember hazard not choosing us when we was in for him? Isco? And now Falcao... Something isn't right there, we are prem champions, in the champions league.. And yet can't compete in the transfer market with utd or Chelsea for that matter?

We'll pay for this!! Stinks of the year RVP chose them over us and won them the league..

sniff sniff

IanBishopsHaircut said:
RW9 said:
From the outside looking in... We have been had by utd. They need a panic buy and a statement that they aren't getting left behind. We on the other hand, haven't made a 'big name' signing since aguero and let them pip us to the post? If negredo wants out, which he does, why aren't we signing a striker to replace him? Allowing Falcao to sign for utd and strengthen them is crazy when we are in need for him just as much as them if negredo goes. Knew we wouldn't win the battle. Anyone remember hazard not choosing us when we was in for him? Isco? And now Falcao... Something isn't right there, we are prem champions, in the champions league.. And yet can't compete in the transfer market with utd or Chelsea for that matter?

We'll pay for this!! Stinks of the year RVP chose them over us and won them the league..

*sniff*

You don't need to 'sniff'. He reeks the place out.

Henkeman said:
Sky repeating the line from a "source" that City were never that interested, but were offered the player.
Exactly. So how the fuck are man yoo a bigger draw to players than city even though we we're never interested???

Fucking bunch of mard arses. Happens every window. A player is linked to us on last day all the Itk say it's on so does twitter. Last few hours he goes somewhere else (even though 9/10 times city we're never intrested in the 1st place) posters then blame club, Itks etc... And act as if the world's just ended)
If we really wanted him I'm pretty sure we'd get him.

not my fault! said:
SergioInAddedTime said:
not my fault! said:
Lol it gets funnier & funnier...

If you feel the need to add "insider" into you name then you're clearly talking bollocks!
its the isco guy from last summer, great at getting hopes up though

Yeh same guy lol

haha i loved him, he just didnt give a fuck what the media said, pissed of alot of madrid fans

Jesus christ.

Is Aguero not a marguee name?

What about Mangala? The most high profile centre back available this summer? Barca had to settle for Verm and another 30 year old. United have had to sign Rojo. Chelsea haven't signed a replacement for Luiz. They all would have wanted Mangala but we got him.

If we sell Negredo this summer you can bet your bottom dollar that we will sign Reus or El Shaarawy next summer for mega cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.