Falcao Whisperings? (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
JCB001 said:
I feel on the back of this we should be going eyeballs out against Uefa re FFP as it was this and only that stopped us buying him outright.Rags spend over £150 m despite being in debt to the tune of £600 m
PSG didnt give 2 f==ks and spent far more than we did and got simillar punishment (platini influence)
January should see us going for a big marquee signing and taking this bent regime/cartel all the way as it obvious that playing (soft)ball with them does not pay off
Dont be surprised to see Chickpea back and Falcao at Real after his 9 month medical at the swamp

What the fuck do Madrid want little penis for? For the life of me i just cant see what they see in him

Samosa said:
People saying "We don't need another striker, look at last season" are forgetting that Negredo contributed 23 goals and Yaya 24 in all competitions. For starters, Negredo is out of the picture at the moment, either through a sale or his injury, while Yaya will probably never have another season like he did last year, especially given how he looks like he doesn't want to be here.

But Jovetic is already past his league tally from last season.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Marvin said:
Looks pretty clear that we were in for him, but only on our terms and Utd trumped them.

Falcao has put £ before football which is something our players were accused of. He moved from Porto to Monaco when he had the whole of football chasing his signature. There you go. Still a great player. Certainly so when fit.

I must of missed his athletico career

Just to throw it out there but he did have a cruciate ligament injury last year??

We've strengthened superbly this summer, the bitterness from some makes me chuckle....
Sorry forgot he went to Aletico. He got the cruciate ligament injury almost immediately after signing for Monaco

OB1 said:
chabal said:
OB1 said:
Could be Monaco tried to ratchet up the price and we walked away.

I am all for us not having the piss taken out of us on fees but it is one concern about us that we have not pulled off a star signing since Aguero.

Yes, because we were piss poor last year weren't we?

No but we have to keep strengthening and getting the very best players are required for that. Also, commercially, getting in a new big name player once in awhile can be good business.

But at the start of the window we all said we needed to strengthen defence and centre midfield which we have done, none of us mentioned a new centre forward. Think the big name and strengthening the forwards will come next summer.

johnmc said:
summerseat blue said:
Has anyone heard that he apparently failed a medical at Real Madrid, that's why they pulled out. City did'nt know this at first so was interested till they found out, so pulled the plug on the deal.

And this is not just a coincidence that this came out now after we missed out
Just seem's strange that they was all set to sign him and then pulled out and now have signed little penis instead.

Rösler von Stretfordbömber said:
OB1 said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
I must of missed his athletico career

Just to throw it out there but he did have a cruciate ligament injury last year??

We've strengthened superbly this summer, the bitterness from some makes me chuckle....

If we let Negredo go and do not replace him in this window, don't you think some of the strengthening will have been undermined?

Was Negredo coming back before January anyway?

If we need a #4 striker in January there might be something serviceable available in that window.

I thought Negredo was due to be back by October.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
grim up north said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
United would certainly have to pay Van Persie off, and that's too much even for them!

Like Rooney, they are creating gilded cages for players who are getting older.

Something we have done with Yaya.

We've got £25m burning a hole in our pocket, outside of Negredo.

The team, despite being great champions, needed a lift IMO, even with the restrictions.

Arsenal did this with Sanchez, Chelsea with Fabregas, United with Di Maria/Falcao and Liverpool with Balotelli.

Sometimes it is about making your rivals sit up and take notice. Especially so, when we failed to do so the last time after a title win.

We paid big for a defender a position we needed to strengthen

Oh, no doubt, bud.

Mangala is an excellent purchase for the future and addressed an issue.

By that I mean, an actual globally recognised name in last couple years.

Totally agree Tolm - Last real top quality recognised signing was Aguero 3 years ago.

One of the reasons the forum was buzzing yesterday, because we were linked with falcao, If City had signed either of de maria, Sanchex or fabregras the world would have noticed and the etihad would have been buzzing.

kupest said:
Samosa said:
People saying "We don't need another striker, look at last season" are forgetting that Negredo contributed 23 goals and Yaya 24 in all competitions. For starters, Negredo is out of the picture at the moment, either through a sale or his injury, while Yaya will probably never have another season like he did last year, especially given how he looks like he doesn't want to be here.

But Jovetic is already past his league tally from last season.

Your comment is petty to begin with but I'll lower myself even further; no he isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.