Falkirk v Celtic

ayrshire_blue said:
Meeky. Your attendance against Hearts in the cup was 18,765, 42000 empty seats. Your attendance in Celtics most recent home SPL match was 46,000. 2,000 less than the amount at the City v Burnley game and 14,000 empty seats. You are NOT a club which sells out every week or even most weeks, contrary to what Celtic fans seem to believe.

You're support at Falkirk was a disgrace. You have wrecked Rugby Park twice in the past few seasons after winning and losing the league on 2 separate occassions at the same venue.

Do not come on here pretending you support some huge club who will dominate the world if they get a shot with the big boys. It's ok playing Blackburn one week, St Mirren the next, falkirk the next, Blackburn again i.e. like you do in europe. Try playing blackburn in europe, liverpool and city in the league, then blackburn again. You know you would be found out. Go on, admit it.

Old firm, Scotlands shame.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksRMKsdF2do

THAT is your average Celtic fan.

There is a recession on you know.

To all genuine City fans.

Please do not judge Scottish based City fans on the likes of Meeky and blue Peter.

We aren't all deluded or hypocrites.

ayrshire_blue said:
Meeky. Your attendance against Hearts in the cup was 18,765, 42000 empty seats. Your attendance in Celtics most recent home SPL match was 46,000. 2,000 less than the amount at the City v Burnley game and 14,000 empty seats. You are NOT a club which sells out every week or even most weeks, contrary to what Celtic fans seem to believe.

You're support at Falkirk was a disgrace. You have wrecked Rugby Park twice in the past few seasons after winning and losing the league on 2 separate occassions at the same venue.

Do not come on here pretending you support some huge club who will dominate the world if they get a shot with the big boys. It's ok playing Blackburn one week, St Mirren the next, falkirk the next, Blackburn again i.e. like you do in europe. Try playing blackburn in europe, liverpool and city in the league, then blackburn again. You know you would be found out. Go on, admit it.

Scotland's shame is wankers like you who hate everything about Glasgow, because you are so insignificant when it comes to football, that you have to post barefaced lies to justify yourself to the racists on here.

meeky said:
ayrshire_blue said:

There is a recession on you know.

Can you explain why that recession obviously hasn't hit Manchester. LMFAO what a joke of a reply, go away.

RobbieBrewer said:
meeky said:
Let's get one thing straight. I don't expect Celtic to walk into the premiership. I think they should start at the bottom and work their way up. In football, size matters because that creates revenue - eejit !!

PS Have you won anything yet ??

Bottom of what "eejit?"
The Ryman counties league?
The Beezer homes league?

Why?
You've got a perfectly good SPL the last tiome I looked?
Or do we have to change the rules simply because you need the money in order for some devine,crowd-based reason to "compete?"
You've had Champions league cash by default for the last decade-where has that all gone?

Sorry my friend-we owe you nothing.
The EPL and the other divisions work fine as they are.

Goodnight.

Despite all the protests, the money men will decide. See you in the Premiership.

Sleep tight.

Peter-if you're going to start giving out your usual insults then be prepared to name "racist" posters and report them to the mods.
If you consider this forum to be a "disgrace" to the club then I'm sure Ric will take your points into consideration.

If you're just having your usual pissed-up rant,then kindly fuck off.

Goodnight pt2.

ayrshire_blue said:
To all genuine City fans.

Please do not judge Scottish based City fans on the likes of Meeky and blue Peter.

We aren't all deluded or hypocrites.

Ha Ha!! a typical small minded coward who tries to appease the English racists, by having a go at Celtic and Rangers.

You have no backbone to stand up for your country against the racist hordes!!

wow, theres some fuckin blinkered views from the celtic mob, As someone who server in NI and got showered in glass from the natwest tower during the manc bombing the political clutching at straws is just bollox. 90% of people on both sides just wanted to get on with their lives go to work and raise a family etc. the 10% of nobheads in the bluejim mode wanted to blow people up. Yes having your house raided early hours and a gun pointed at your head ain't nice, buts its not dangerous. leaving 50kg of semtex under someones bed to blow up a shopping centre was. In the raids I was involved in physical restraint was used twice and one of the twats have enough motar tubes to sink half the english channel in his gargage.

Celtic and to a lesser extent rangers could both be considered great historical clubs if they made any effort to cut the bigotory from the minority's. The real shame is seeing 12 year olds singing pro IRA songs without any idea what its about because their older pears are too pissed/ ignorant to teach them any better.

Every club including our own has its nobs but unfortunately the old firm have a larger % latching onto dated political shit that belongs nowhere near the sporting world.

RobbieBrewer said:
Peter-if you're going to start giving out your usual insults then be prepared to name "racist" posters and report them to the mods.
If you consider this forum to be a "disgrace" to the club then I'm sure Ric will take your points into consideration.

If you're just having your usual pissed-up rant,then kindly fuck off.

Goodnight pt2.

Fuck off you prick!! I am sick and tired of cunts like you who call anything that isn't to your liking.

Oh is that the Ricster who lives in Dumfries and shits all over Scottish people?

I am sure he goes in to his local and tells everyone what a bunch of fucking wankers us Scottish people are!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.