Falkirk v Celtic

RobbieBrewer said:
meeky said:
Well it's good to join you all and it's good that you've got such a love of Celtic, the first British team to win the European Cup. I joined this site because I went to Manchester for the recent friendly when your millionaire superstars just beat our reserves 2-1. I was impressed with your wee stadium and your fans who shouted Rangers and did that God Save The Queen song doing Nazi salutes. Who did wreck your city in 2008 ?? Looks like you have a problem in your support too !!

For those who wouldn't like us in your league because of so called bigotry can I just say that you're probably frightened that Celtic do so well because their record against English clubs in competition is very very good.

Hail hail to all you Celtic minded City fans and praise to Hughes, Bellamy, Given and other guys who know what Celtic are about. (and it's not bigotry - leave that to Rangers ).

Nothing to do with being "frightened" in the footballing sense-possibly because the old firm just don't know how to behave and tend to bring with them a particular brand of religious bigotry and bullshit we just don't need.It's simply not worth the potential for hassle in every major city every other week.

And why should you be in our league?

We don't need you or Rangers,thanks.

But you sure as hell need us.

We should be in your league because we have the biggest travelling support in Britain,most of the teams in the premiership can't fill their grounds and we are the biggest draw in testimonials in England. Celtic are also a global club as proved in Seville in 2003. 80,000 fans from all corners of the globe decended on the place and not one arrest. Awards from UEFA and FIFA as a recognition of that. You mention hassle in every major city every other week. I think you have enough hooligans down there than to worry about the Celtic fans. Just ask your local coppers !! As I said earlier, the trouble outside your ground was the first I had seen trouble between the fans at any English ground and, yes we had some idiots with us, but the skinhead mob I saw running at us was sinister and frightening. I was driving, by the way, and had to wait in the bus park until the police sorted it out.

I would still go to Eastlands again as I think it's a nice wee stadium. Pity you couldn't fill it.

Why do we need you exactly ?
-

meeky said:
-

I don't know about your finances but Rangers are going bust. They're desperate for the money of the Premier League.

RobbieBrewer said:
meeky said:
How can Celtic be an Irish club ya dafty. They play in Scotland !! They're a Scottish Club with Irish roots. Fact! and don't drag me into the terrorism/ British Imperialism debate. Celtic are a great club and all great clubs attract idiots. Were you at Celtic Park at the pre-season friendly last season when we drew 1-1 with your team ? Then you would have seen a stadium with great fans. Not nazi salutes and the shirts of your city rivals like I did in Manchester at this pre-season friendly.

See you in the premiership. And get that poppy on....or else !!

Why should you and the other mob be allowed to walk into the Premiership?
Because you won the European cup 40 odd years ago?Because you've won the SPL a few dozen times?
Even the managerial genius that took Coventry down (Strachan) proved that Celtic winning the SPL and the Scottish cup is technically about the easiest task in world football....

You've achived nothing on the European stage since then-in a footballing sense you're nothing more than minnows with a gigantic ego fuelled by the "size" of your club-which is of course nothing to do with football,and everything to do with politics and religion.

Teams like West Brom,Forest,Newcastle,Boro...all teams that have done the "hard yards" deserve to be in the PL far more than your deluded lot.

And I'd wager on all of those sides mentioned being able to beat you on the pitch with their current squads.

You're living in the past mate-Celtic and Rangers are nothing more than the footballing equivalent of the RBS.

And Man City have won .....eeeeeeeeeh ? enlighten me! You know that Celtic would attract the cream of the crop once they had been in the premiership for a couple of seasons. And stop mentioning Rangers. We have nothing to do with them. Thier fans would cause mayhem as has been proved every time they go south and more recently, abroad. They went to Villareal and got fined. Celtic went and got a supporters club named after them. Check it out. The Villareal Celtic Supporters Club who make regular trips to Celtic Park.

There you go again-you just can't help it can you?You really are obsessed with your "size."

There are teams whe have got into the PL by hard graft-not just some percieved "devine right" that you seem to have because you have "80,000 fans" following you about (I thought it was a million btw?).

It 's a ridiculous,boring argument-like foxhunting or capital punishment.
The skinter you get,the more we hear it.

We don't seem to have a problem selling out against the likes of Burnley,but not yourselves?

Why's that do you think?

Maybe you're not quite the draw with the home support you believe yourselves to be-outside Old Trafford,of course?

masterwig said:
meeky said:
-

I don't know about your finances but Rangers are going bust. They're desperate for the money of the Premier League.

Celtics debt is 1.5 million. We could clear that next season.

RobbieBrewer said:
There you go again-you just can't help it can you?You really are obsessed with your "size."

There are teams whe have got into the PL by hard graft-not just some percieved "devine right" that you seem to have because you have "80,000 fans" following you about (I thought it was a million btw?).

We don't seem to have a problem selling out against the likes of Burnley,but not yourselves?

Why's that do you think?

Maybe you're not quite the draw with the home support you believe yourselves to be-outside Old Trafford,of course?

Let's get one thing straight. I don't expect Celtic to walk into the premiership. I think they should start at the bottom and work their way up. In football, size matters because that creates revenue - eejit !!

PS Have you won anything yet ??

de niro said:
ricky77 said:
Yawn yawn. Please lock this thread. It is all so boring.

its an emotional thread, the mods will watch for any racism or abuse just like any other.

boring it is'nt.

This thread is full of racism my friend!! Of course its because you English are racist towards the Scottish people, then it doesn't matter.

What makes me laugh is that some little English cretin starts a hate thread about Celtic and Rangers, then proceeds to ask why we are talking about those teams.

Obviously you and other so called City fans forget about the morons who pretend they are aeroplanes whilst singing the munich song around the bars at COMS.

Now I wait for your denials, which we all know are absolute lies!!

Meeky. Your attendance against Hearts in the cup was 18,765, 42000 empty seats. Your attendance in Celtics most recent home SPL match was 46,000. 2,000 less than the amount at the City v Burnley game and 14,000 empty seats. You are NOT a club which sells out every week or even most weeks, contrary to what Celtic fans seem to believe.

You're support at Falkirk was a disgrace. You have wrecked Rugby Park twice in the past few seasons after winning and losing the league on 2 separate occassions at the same venue.

Do not come on here pretending you support some huge club who will dominate the world if they get a shot with the big boys. It's ok playing Blackburn one week, St Mirren the next, falkirk the next, Blackburn again i.e. like you do in europe. Try playing blackburn in europe, liverpool and city in the league, then blackburn again. You know you would be found out. Go on, admit it.

Old firm, Scotlands shame.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksRMKsdF2do

THAT is your average Celtic fan.

meeky said:
RobbieBrewer said:

Why's that do you think?

Let's get one thing straight. I don't expect Celtic to walk into the premiership. I think they should start at the bottom and work their way up. In football, size matters because that creates revenue - eejit !!

I am a Celtic and City fan, and don't want Celtic anywhwere near the fucking racist scum who are on this forum.

This Bluemoan forum is a disgrace to the club, and I fervently hope that Celtic stay well clear of England.

meeky said:
RobbieBrewer said:

Why's that do you think?

Bottom of what "eejit?"
The Ryman counties league?
The Beezer homes league?

Why?
You've got a perfectly good SPL the last tiome I looked?
Or do we have to change the rules simply because you need the money in order for some devine,crowd-based reason to "compete?"
You've had Champions league cash by default for the last decade-where has that all gone?

Sorry my friend-we owe you nothing.
The EPL and the other divisions work fine as they are.

Goodnight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.