Falkirk v Celtic

Yes bluejim the ones inside the stadium did observe it impeccably. However there were more than is being made out signing their pish at the back of the stand.

Whilst the original post and comments about it were understandable what I meant was people debating my countries history and troubles etc all becomes boring after a while. Believe me you will never get opposing sides to see the others viewpoint. That's why there have been 40 odd recent years of trouble. And that is why you get people trying to make excuses for low lifes that would abuse a minutes silence for war dead. That's what I meant perhaps my original post was done while half asleep

ricky77 said:
Whilst the original post and comments about it were understandable what I meant was people debating my countries history and troubles etc all becomes boring after a while. Believe me you will never get opposing sides to see the others viewpoint. That's why there have been 40 odd recent years of trouble. And that is why you get people trying to make excuses for low lifes that would abuse a minutes silence for war dead. That's what I meant perhaps my original post was done while half asleep

i might move it to off topic as thats where its heading.

meeky said:
Well it's good to join you all and it's good that you've got such a love of Celtic, the first British team to win the European Cup.
Oh right, so you're British now then? Only earlier in the thread we were being told how Celtic are actually an Irish club. I'm getting confused. Or is it just that you're 'Irish' when we all take the piss out of you for waving the flag of a foreign country and then 'British' when you think we should be proud of your achievements?

Proud of Celtic for being the first 'British' team to win the European Cup? Not a chance when you have fans who celebrate the fact that terrorists once blew up our great city and completely disrespect the memories of young men and women who died through absolutely no fault of their own.

You're a joke club (just like your scummy neighbours) with joke fans and you can stay up there in your joke league. English football neither needs you nor deserves your bigoted ways being thrust upon it.

Team of heroes

NO FOOTBALL club sacrificed more in the First World War than Heart of Midlothian. Sixteen players joined up, most of them enlisting in the 16th Battalion of Royal Scots, known as McCrae's Battalion. Seven members of the first team were killed in action. Three players died in a single day at the Battle of the Somme.

To mark the sacrifice, the club built the Haymarket War Memorial in 1922 and have held an annual service there ever since.

that year no Celtic players enlisted and they managed to beat a shadow Hearts team in the race for the league HHGH

blue jim said:
A Blue said:
Bloody English, Welsh and Scots . Going over to Ireland to confront the poor women and children. We all know Irish History started when the Dirty English invaded that Lovely country. No, wait a minute ! I read somewhere that for centuries Irish boats raided along the coast of England and Wales , raping ,pillaging and burning long before the English set foot there. Perhaps Irish history missed out the fact that the isle was settled by Scots before the Irish had ever been heard of. Perhaps Irish history forgets that more Irishmen were killed in the Irish civil war than was ever killed by those dastardly English. The dirty English created the potato famine in which millions died ,the same English who were dying in Lancashire and Yorkshire at the same time.
Yep I am one of those who fought over there. I despise the IRA and their apologists. Just a bunch of back shooting cowards.
English history has nothing to be proud of, but by god , to take a couple of hundred years and blame the poor British squaddie for the shambles that was Ireland is taking the p***.
I still think 4.4.2 suits us better.
How much of a pleb are you? Irish boats invaded the coast of England and Wales before the idea of England fucking existed.

Wise up. If you can give me some facts on more people being killed in the civil war than by the "English" (real term: British), then I'll believe you. I doubt it extremely heavily that from the 1600s to 1922 there were more deaths in the civil war than during occupation. There were more deaths in the bloody troubles than in the civil war that you were apart of. Ask your army mates how many houses they broke into at 4 in the morning to lift men and teenagers because of who they were, or ask them for their explanation. Go fuck yourself you sarcastic ****.

No , sarcasm is when you ring Mrs O,neil and say "Hello, Mrs O'Neil would it be ok to raid your house at 12 o'clock this afternoon to speak to young Sean about the bombs he planted that killed and maimed a number of men ,women and children.............No ? Oh hes signing on at that time and hiding his rifle, ok could you ask him to call us when he's back ,so we can arrange a mutually suitable time to search his room please."
There were more deaths in the civil war than in the troubles is what i should have said for which I apologise.
It seems that being a pleb is not just restricted to me, now go forth and multiply.

Dubai Blue said:
meeky said:
Well it's good to join you all and it's good that you've got such a love of Celtic, the first British team to win the European Cup.
Oh right, so you're British now then? Only earlier in the thread we were being told how Celtic are actually an Irish club. I'm getting confused. Or is it just that you're 'Irish' when we all take the piss out of you for waving the flag of a foreign country and then 'British' when you think we should be proud of your achievements?

Proud of Celtic for being the first 'British' team to win the European Cup? Not a chance when you have fans who celebrate the fact that terrorists once blew up our great city and completely disrespect the memories of young men and women who died through absolutely no fault of their own.

You're a joke club (just like your scummy neighbours) with joke fans and you can stay up there in your joke league. English football neither needs you nor deserves your bigoted ways being thrust upon it.

How can Celtic be an Irish club ya dafty. They play in Scotland !! They're a Scottish Club with Irish roots. Fact! and don't drag me into the terrorism/ British Imperialism debate. Celtic are a great club and all great clubs attract idiots. Were you at Celtic Park at the pre-season friendly last season when we drew 1-1 with your team ? Then you would have seen a stadium with great fans. Not nazi salutes and the shirts of your city rivals like I did in Manchester at this pre-season friendly.

See you in the premiership. And get that poppy on....or else !!

meeky said:
Dubai Blue said:

How can Celtic be an Irish club ya dafty. They play in Scotland !! They're a Scottish Club with Irish roots. Fact! and don't drag me into the terrorism/ British Imperialism debate. Celtic are a great club and all great clubs attract idiots. Were you at Celtic Park at the pre-season friendly last season when we drew 1-1 with your team ? Then you would have seen a stadium with great fans. Not nazi salutes and the shirts of your city rivals like I did in Manchester at this pre-season friendly.

See you in the premiership. And get that poppy on....or else !!

Why should you and the other mob be allowed to walk into the Premiership?
Because you won the European cup 40 odd years ago?Because you've won the SPL a few dozen times?
Even the managerial genius that took Coventry down (Strachan) proved that Celtic winning the SPL and the Scottish cup is technically about the easiest task in world football....

You've achived nothing on the European stage since then-in a footballing sense you're nothing more than minnows with a gigantic ego fuelled by the "size" of your club-which is of course nothing to do with football,and everything to do with politics and religion.

Teams like West Brom,Forest,Newcastle,Boro...all teams that have done the "hard yards" deserve to be in the PL far more than your deluded lot.

And I'd wager on all of those sides mentioned being able to beat you on the pitch with their current squads.

You're living in the past mate-Celtic and Rangers are nothing more than the footballing equivalent of the RBS.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.