Falkirk v Celtic

meeky said:
snip said:
It was out of order at the highest degree,and yet another anti British protest by the celtic fans.
Please do not try and defend the undefensible.

Celtic and Rangers in the prem....erm let me think about that.

Rangers can stay where theyare. They'll be bust soon anyway !!! Celtic would give you lot a run for your money. Our reserve team rattled your cage in the summer !!
You can both stay where you are; England would not benefit one single bit from the inclusion of either of you in our league.

BrightwellsBoot said:
blue jim said:
Falkirk fans booed. Why would someone obey a silence then boo it?

What about the Celtic fans who did at the hands of the British Army?

The Falkirk fans booed at the vile scum who sang republican songs during a minutes silence for the people who died for the freedom they abuse !!!!

It was us booing their scumbag fans. The reaction from the Falkirk end was angry and we certainly let their arseholes know what we thought of them. I actually fought with a Celtic fan on Friday when this subject was brought up. Their views are so uneducated and they all come across as arrogant c*nts.

ICT no they are not bad at all !!!,

Just look at the catalogue of disruption by the old firm.

And yes you are trying to justify protest on rememberance sunday.
Soldiers fought,so the likes of you and me and those scum could have freedom of speech and you try and justify their protest as they had their reasons!!

ICT-Tam said:
Although theres no justifying it, the British army killed lots of catholics and continues to kill in Afghanistan and Iraq. In my opinion, its understandable that celtic fans are angry to commemorate the death of people who brutally attacked them. Last year, Celtic fans were angry about the poppy being on the shirt, some even walked out on a game because of it.

How about keeping their traps shut for the Celtic fans and players have fought and died for Britain.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.kerrydalestreet.com/page/Angus%2C+Willie" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.kerrydalestreet.com/page/Angus%2C+Willie</a> A Celtic player who won the VC

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.kerrydalestreet.com/page/Downie%2C+Robert" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.kerrydalestreet.com/page/Downie%2C+Robert</a> A Celtic fan who won the VC

Brave men both, unlike those who despicably spoil a minutes silence.

Tam, what exactly do you mean by them being brutally attacked. Very few of the Celtic fans doing this "protest" will have been Irish let alone Catholic.

meeky said:
snip said:
It was out of order at the highest degree,and yet another anti British protest by the celtic fans.
Please do not try and defend the undefensible.

Celtic and Rangers in the prem....erm let me think about that.

Rangers can stay where theyare. They'll be bust soon anyway !!! Celtic would give you lot a run for your money. Our reserve team rattled your cage in the summer !!
Yes and damaged our ground in a friendly

ICT-Tam said:
blueshortshorts said:
Sounds like you are justifying it to be honest

Not really, im telling people why their doing it. Im just saying that they are booing for a reason, which most people can't seem to get there heads round on here. People love to criticize the old firm, and surely being fans of another club that everyone criticizes you can appreciate they aren't as bad as the media make them look.

See my earlier post and you'll see that I am more than familiar with the set up at Parkhead, and 2 of my best mates are real die hard Celtic fans, as is my brother in law.

You're right they are not as bad as they are painted, but they do themselves no favours either.

Celtic are an incredibly politicised club, and have sub factions within the support that are at war with each other and the board ( see the upside down banners etc)...not to mention Rangers!

Today we saw another example, whether inside or outside the ground, of the political arm of the club coming to the fore. What annoys me is the fact that so many right minded/decent Celtic fans are reluctant to condemn this chanting, and try to justify it.

I like most people can understand the Catholic community in Ireland feeling hatred and resentment towards the British army , but a minutes silence for the dead is not the time or place to voice it.

As I said they frustrate me, as they are my second club. When Celtic travelled to Seville we saw the best of the club. They were superb, they were a credit to the club and made a lot of friends over there, but then they turned up at our place pre-season smashed up seats, and a large percentage of their fans acted like complete dickheads before during and after the game.

BrightwellsBoot said:
blue jim said:
Falkirk fans booed. Why would someone obey a silence then boo it?

What about the Celtic fans who did at the hands of the British Army?

The Falkirk fans booed at the vile scum who sang republican songs during a minutes silence for the people who died for the freedom they abuse !!!!
What a contridiction.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.