Falkirk v Celtic

blueshortshorts said:
ICT-Tam said:
Not really, im telling people why their doing it. Im just saying that they are booing for a reason, which most people can't seem to get there heads round on here. People love to criticize the old firm, and surely being fans of another club that everyone criticizes you can appreciate they aren't as bad as the media make them look.

See my earlier post and you'll see that I am more than familiar with the set up at Parkhead, and 2 of my best mates are real die hard Celtic fans, as is my brother in law.

You're right they are not as bad as they are painted, but they do themselves no favours either.

Celtic are an incredibly politicised club, and have sub factions within the support that are at war with each other and the board ( see the upside down banners etc)...not to mention Rangers!

Today we saw another example, whether inside or outside the ground, of the political arm of the club coming to the fore. What annoys me is the fact that so many right minded/decent Celtic fans are reluctant to condemn this chanting, and try to justify it.

I like most people can understand the Catholic community in Ireland feeling hatred and resentment towards the British army , but a minutes silence for the dead is not the time or place to voice it.

As I said they frustrate me, as they are my second club. When Celtic travelled to Seville we saw the best of the club. They were superb, they were a credit to the club and made a lot of friends over there, but then they turned up at our place pre-season smashed up seats, and a large percentage of their fans acted like complete dickheads before during and after the game.
The soldiers that committed crimes against my community were being remebered by silence, so it is the time to voice it.

As I have said many times now, if it had of stuck to WW1 and WW2, the original point of the thing, no one would have anything to voice opinions against.

A lot of our (City) NF BNP skinhead orc support were just as bad as the Celtic fans that acted like cunts at Eastlands. Remember that.

People here keep commenting about "people that died for our freedom", I assume theyre refering to the lads that died in both world wars.

Firstly they forget that this silence wasnt as simple as that. It was for all British soldiers that have died in conflict; including British soldiers that terrorised Irish nationalists and republicans. That is the opposition.

Secondly, you would think its a crime on here to be a Republican. It is not, it is a perfectly legitimate political ideal. If British soldiers really died for our "freedom" then Republican Celtic fans have the right of freedom to protest. Clearly, people here dont think they do.

blue jim said:
blueinsa said:
And to think that these fuckers want to come and play in our league!

A bunch of fecking ignorant muppets!

Word of advice to them, if they despise all things British might i suggest they all fook off and live somewhere else, or is it ok to benifit from the British way of life whilst at the same time despising it?

gggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!
What benefits are those? Having children shot by the British army? Random arrests and curfews, innocents killed by trigger happy soldiers? Loyalist paramilitaries being armed by the British army?

If you think we're going to commemorate the soldiers that tried to break the nationalist community in NI then you're very mistaken and wrong.

If this silence was to commemorate the dead or WW1 and WW2 rather than ALL British dead in conflicts and wars, they wouldnt have bat an eyelid.

We've been told to keep politics out of football, only for the SPL to force their own politics on us. Stinks of hypocrisy.

We've been told to keep politics out of football, only for the SPL to force their own politics on us
But you haven't though.

If this silence was to commemorate the dead or WW1 and WW2 rather than ALL British dead in conflicts and wars, they wouldnt have bat an eyelid.
That jim is a shocking lie.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRgErZEAjMo[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOwqWQS8oRY[/youtube]
The interesting bit is the link that these people THINK they have with Celtic fc,the decent Celtic fans despise them & wish they'd fuck off.
Did those vile twats not think for one minute about the Celtic supporting soldiers serving or died in the British forces,the answer is no they didn't.
No way will Celtic get into the EPL with those fuckers attached to them.

bluemanc said:
blue jim said:
What benefits are those? Having children shot by the British army? Random arrests and curfews, innocents killed by trigger happy soldiers? Loyalist paramilitaries being armed by the British army?

If you think we're going to commemorate the soldiers that tried to break the nationalist community in NI then you're very mistaken and wrong.

We've been told to keep politics out of football, only for the SPL to force their own politics on us. Stinks of hypocrisy.

We've been told to keep politics out of football, only for the SPL to force their own politics on us
But you haven't though.

That jim is a shocking lie.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRgErZEAjMo[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOwqWQS8oRY[/youtube]
The interesting bit is the link that these people THINK they have with Celtic fc,the decent Celtic fans despise them & wish they'd fuck off.
Did those vile twats not think for one minute about the Celtic supporting soldiers serving or died in the British forces,the answer is no they didn't.
No way will Celtic get into the EPL with those fuckers attached to them.
Its a bit hard to keep politics out of football when you have 16 year olds who still think the 'ra is going strong singing that shite, isnt it? Weither or not we have kept it out of football, the SPL still wants to bring their own brand of politics into football.

I know all about what some of our fans sing. I dont condone it, if thats what you want to hear.

Blue Jim are you talking about the people that blow the heart out of Manchester killed a young child in Warrington and countless other atrocities

Hopefully the SPL and SFA dont't shit and deal with these love legnths accordingly. Somehow I doubt it.

I had to relocate to Glasgow for work about ten years ago and i can tell you that there is nothing political about the Celtic (and rangers) fans you hear in this video. I've often asked Celtic fans to expalin why they sing Pro IRA songs and why they are "anti-British?" One or two can explain there their views in a grown up and educated manner and others have 100% no idea nor the brain power to understand. It is the later of these two groups that you hear singing.

Both sides of the old firm as as bad as each other and i'm sure in saying that i do not want this haterd coming to our League, we have enough problems without inviting any more. And if we have to punish the majority of old firm fans by not letting them play in England thenn tough! It is their problem not ours - they need to sort it out before the Prem League would even consider them! (sorry for the rant)

blue John said:
Blue Jim are you talking about the people that blow the heart out of Manchester killed a young child in Warrington and countless other atrocities
No, I'm not.

blue jim said:
The soldiers that committed crimes against my community were being remebered by silence, so it is the time to voice it.
The German soldiers that killed my Grandad's friends and colleagues were remembered at the cemeteries I visited in Flanders several years ago. Funnily enough though, I never felt the need to piss on the gravestones or sing Rule Britannia as I walked through them. It's called common decency and respect; something these rabid little c*nts clearly haven't got.

Bluejim.. youre still trying to justify this shite and quote actions against your community.What about atrocities against nations that this country and irish people fought against
Well ive had family members killed in wars and feel that these scum should have some respect for people who died for their freedom.
As said before its not just about ireland!

What about the barbaric attacks on civillians here and in ireland made by these so called freedom fighhters who then cried 'human rights' when people fought back.

Ive given up with any reasoning as you seem beyond it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.