Falkirk v Celtic

blue jim said:
snip said:
Bluejim

We have our freespeech because our parents/grandparents fought for it!!!!!
Which is what rememberance day is about.

That is what remeberance day SHOULD be about in hindsight mate, but this one was not, its been distorted from its original point by patriotism and some moral obligation to not look out of place by supporting it. My grandparent fought in the war because he was bloody homeless, not out of some conviction of doing the right thing. Britain fought because of the threat of invasion, not out of a conviction to do the right thing.

Anyway, take a look at this video, compare it to the original video posted in this topic. I wonder where the mics were?!?!?! Its very clear that in this video there were a couple of dickheads outside the stadium and not one person in the stands made a peep, when the whistle goes theres a big cheer after from the celtic fans.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nG6dbz2bvEA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nG6dbz2bvEA</a>

Another anti celtic myth quashed.

"Outside the stadium" my arse, even the sky version contained the Falkirk fans booing at the end and then they started singing "You're scum, and you know you are" at them - and I agree with that.

Dubai Blue said:
blue jim said:
The video in the stands? I cant hear anything! I can hear dick heads outside the ground chanting, and from I'm told there were about 10 of them at most, like last time there was a silence.

Theres not a peep from the lads in the stand. When the silence finishes theres a great cheer. Fact.
When the silence ended, there are actually lots of boos. But that could well just be the Falkirk fans quite rightly showing their contempt for these scumbags.

I don't care whether they were inside or outside the ground. They still chose to disgrace their club's nation by disrupting a minute's silence for ALL British war dead. What about Celtic fans who have died in conflicts whilst fighting for the British Army? Do they deserve no respect? As I said, they are scum and their actions are indefensible.
Falkirk fans booed. Why would someone obey a silence then boo it?

What about the Celtic fans who did at the hands of the British Army?

Although theres no justifying it, the British army killed lots of catholics and continues to kill in Afghanistan and Iraq. In my opinion, its understandable that celtic fans are angry to commemorate the death of people who brutally attacked them. Last year, Celtic fans were angry about the poppy being on the shirt, some even walked out on a game because of it.

ICT-Tam said:
Although theres no justifying it, the British army killed lots of catholics and continues to kill in Afghanistan and Iraq. In my opinion, its understandable that celtic fans are angry to commemorate the death of people who brutally attacked them. Last year, Celtic fans were angry about the poppy being on the shirt, some even walked out on a game because of it.

Sounds like you are justifying it to be honest

blue jim said:
Dubai Blue said:
When the silence ended, there are actually lots of boos. But that could well just be the Falkirk fans quite rightly showing their contempt for these scumbags.

I don't care whether they were inside or outside the ground. They still chose to disgrace their club's nation by disrupting a minute's silence for ALL British war dead. What about Celtic fans who have died in conflicts whilst fighting for the British Army? Do they deserve no respect? As I said, they are scum and their actions are indefensible.

I meant they were booing the idiots who disrupted it. There were definitely lots of boos, so it's either what I suggested or it's those same Celtic fans yet again. You choose.

You can have your own minute's silence for those Celtic fans killed by the British Army if you want and I'd say the same thing about anyone who purposely goes out of their way to disrupt it. You do NOT disrupt tributes to the dead, no matter what side you're on. It's just not on and shows disrespect on a pathetically immature level.

I'm not lumping everyone in it together. I have no issue with those Celtic fans who obeyed it, but those twats chanting throughout it are exactly that. They should be ashamed of themselves, and so should you if you're trying to defend them.

blue jim said:
Dubai Blue said:

The Falkirk fans booed at the vile scum who sang republican songs during a minutes silence for the people who died for the freedom they abuse !!!!

It was out of order at the highest degree,and yet another anti British protest by the celtic fans.
Please do not try and defend the undefensible.

Celtic and Rangers in the prem....erm let me think about that.

BrightwellsBoot said:
blue jim said:

The Falkirk fans booed at the vile scum who sang republican songs during a minutes silence for the people who died for the freedom they abuse !!!!

The trouble is the Ramgers have hijacked the poppy as there own in their 'Rule Brittania' rhetoric. Unfortunately Celtic have idiots who, if Rangers fans say black, they say white. I'll bet the guys singing outside weren't over 20 years old.

snip said:
It was out of order at the highest degree,and yet another anti British protest by the celtic fans.
Please do not try and defend the undefensible.

Celtic and Rangers in the prem....erm let me think about that.

Rangers can stay where theyare. They'll be bust soon anyway !!! Celtic would give you lot a run for your money. Our reserve team rattled your cage in the summer !!

blueshortshorts said:
ICT-Tam said:

Sounds like you are justifying it to be honest

Not really, im telling people why their doing it. Im just saying that they are booing for a reason, which most people can't seem to get there heads round on here. People love to criticize the old firm, and surely being fans of another club that everyone criticizes you can appreciate they aren't as bad as the media make them look.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.