False Accusations about Petrov..

At half time they showed details of his charity and the whole stadium applauded.

There was nothing but applause for him.

He is a great player and person and we wish him all the best in his recovery.

Well something happened as the Villa fans started booing, I couldn't hear from where I was though.

How low can United fans go?

At half-time there was applause from City fans for Petrov and Villa fans clapped back

Why did the Villa fans start chanting "no respect City, no respect" immediately after their minutes applause?

They clapped through the 19th minute - his number - and sang at our lack of respect afterwards for not joinimg in i suppose - was only about half way through I realised what they were doing. Do they do this every game? - were we supposed to know?

From where I was sat (209) the Villa fans started clapping spontaneously and continuously for a minute or so. When the clapping finished the started singing about us having no respect!

I didn't know at the time wtf the applause was for, but I now realise the applause was for Petrov. It did seem fairly random though!

Basically the rumour is bollocks and there's nothing to see here.

No one around me seemed to know what was going on in the 19th minute, as we hadn't been told it was going to happen, but at half time when people understood there was applause all round.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.