False Accusations about Petrov..

The perpetrator might find him or herself in hot water over this.

The amount of times you hear of people being arrested or sacked for stuff they say on Twitter

I'm in 111 and there was definitely nothing like that sung. There was nothing sung throughout the minutes applause because most people were asking each other what the clapping was about. The only thing that I can think they might have mis-heared was some people singing 'let us know' after the Villa fans were singing about no respect.

Marvin said:

The amount of times you hear of people being arrested or sacked for stuff they say on Twitter

As vile as it is, there's nothing criminal in making up a sick rumour.

ayrshire_blue said:
Marvin said:

I may be wrong but haven't a few people been in trouble for causing public upset or something along those lines?

I think alot of the city fans were unaware of what their applause was for in the 19th minute, but i did notice a few City fans join in with the applause. I definately didn't hear any of the accused chants, but i did see about 3 people sat right next to the away fans giving the W****r sign to the villa fans as they were applauding (but as mentioned hopefully as their were unaware of why the applause was taking place), which was then why i thought they responded with 'no respect my lord'. I sit in 212 so have quite a good view of the away fans below.

ayrshire_blue said:
Marvin said:

It is a malicious slur on the reputation of the club and its fans

Absolute bullshit, everyone in my block didn't understad why the Villa fans were clapping nevermind singing anything bad about Petrov, why are rags just such utter pricks, who the hell lies about that sort of thing, sometimes football is just fucking shite!

The only thing about tonight with Villa fans was them singing to us: Lack of Respect!

Everyone around me including myself had no understanding of why they were singing this, after their minute clapping.

I kept looking at the pitch thinking a player had come on or something, We didn't have a clue.

At HT a blue mentioned to me about Petrov and then it clicked.

if we were supposed to clap as well then apologies, I had completely forgot about the whole Petrov issue.

Read the tweets felt sick to my stomach no place at all in the world for the sick fookers that made up this fantasy story. Chances are this is a pretty good idea how they look.

warrior.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.