False Accusations about Petrov..

I was there, this didn't happen. The atmosphere was pretty poor, barely any chanting at all where i was. The whole stadium clapped for him for all of the 19th minute, and then at half time. 100 % false, it's just the scum trying to make up bullshit because of there hoo hah at Anfield after the game.

Absolute bollocks by rags desperate to deflect attention away from them. I was close to the (barely) singing section and fans applauded when the Petrov thing was on the monitors.

Rags paying to see us play? Thanks for the ticket revenue they can say whatever they want in that case

The rumour was started by this guy... and unsurprisingly, happens to be a Manchester United fan.

@UnitedTalk247

Disgusting lie. Obviously made to take the spotlight of their fans chanting hillsborough songs.

foreverablue18 said:
Seems to be trending on twitter after tweets from United fans that City fans were mocking Petrov during the game singing "die,die.."

How embarrassing that they have to go to lengths like these to jeopardise their rivals class!

Really feel sorry for the scum that they have to make up sick rumours like this, not the first and sure it wont be the last!

Rags and twitter are made for each other ...

both are a pile of shite!

Messi ‏@kiekinghorn
@villaboy_97 did you hear city fans singing let him die about petrov mate?

Liam Wilson ‏@villaboy_97
@kiekinghorn yeah I did. Fuckin disgraceful #NoRespect

Talk about shit stirring.

That lie actually angers me more than the crap I watched at the ground tonight as it's such a blatant fabrication, it isn't even up for argument - it is 100% a lie.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.