family and who they support

i have 3 sons 2 blues, and one with aspergers, collect retro arcade games...
siblings 6 of us 5 blues and one glory hunter, who was a blue, went to wembley with the fookin brother in law RAGS v red dippers, rags won, always tries to say he was always a rag, lying toe RAG, every family has its dark side init?

me, wife, 2 kids match all regular match going Blues.
(Step) Dad was a football fan who watched City and the rags over the years but the air crash made him favour the rags although towards the end the fact his grandkids were Blue seemed to be putting him back on the right track :-)
RIP Dad. Miss that banter :-(
Mum liked George Best/ Blinkers and impressed with all that glitzy shit and so was a nominal rag. I hated all that.
Uncle was Blue and took me to games.
Eternal Thanks Unc.

2 kids both frequent CoMS with me in their City shirts. Eldest lad staunch City fan and always getting into scraps at school over it - youngest is keenest city fan in the stadium - when we get home he tells everyone he is a un!t*d fan - little bastard!!!!

My dad and I are City fans, he's just got a seasoncard, he used to have a season ticket back in the early 80's before kids and a mortgage put paid to it.

My younger brother is a United fan, mainly because, as a kid, he decided he wanted to support whoever my dad and I didn't!

My Dad was a blue - literally the last thing he watched on TV was the Hamburg game. He'd been bedridden for days but got up for it, passed away the following day.
Mum is Irish so no football interest. Brother and one sister are both blues but my eldest sister claims to be red which is interesting as she is the only one of us 4 kids to show no interest whatsoever in football.
My son is a blue - although not yet 2 - I would be happy for him to be gay, but never, ever red.

Mum - Rag
Step Dad- Rag
Step Siblings 6 Rags 1 Blue
Me Blue
Blood Brother Blue
Wife, not intrested, possibly Villa but has a season ticket at coms
3 Kids Blue although one has an unhealthy fixation with Adebayor

Every single member of my family, without fail, are rags. I am the only blue. My dad is a rag season ticket holder.

Dad West Ham/Spurs
Mum Arsenal
Wife Rag
Oldest son Rag
Daughter Rag
Youngest son City
4 x Brother in laws Rags
2 x Brother in laws Arsenal

All my family are blue, Both my grandparents even
I can never understand how people have mixed support in there familys.

I would have got disowned if I wanted to support the red shite.

And any blues who have kids who support another club need to have a close look at there parental skills : )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.