Famous people you've seen watching City

Other celebs i have met as my mates arnt celebs, they are mates.

Had a drink with Kev Kennedy at Bolton away, my mate Mark who was also on TV was with me. Also had a booze at wembley in 99 with them, Noel was sat in front of us and signed a girls flag who was with us.

Had drinks with Darryl from the Pogues before a City v Forest game, his missus edited the Tricky tree fanzine and was unreal with her footy knowledge, Darryl was a good lad too.

Met Ray Winstone at Maine road and Billy from Eastenders too (knew him before he was famous mind)

As for famous people i was with Nick Conway (Billy from bread) in the Vally Lodge in Wilmslow one night and he got a load of shit from people who thought he was a scouser lol ...they didnt believe he was a manc who supported City.

First ever City match at Maine Road had Curly Watts behind me. I was around 15 as we beat Leeds 4-0 in 1992. Took a pic of him holding his jacket open displaying his BROTHER City Top

Last season Swansea Away and fanzone Danny next to me! Does that count?????

Actors Bruce Jones , Kevin Kennedy and Michael Le Vell (all from Corrie) as well as 'Billy' from Bread . Ricky Hatton , Noel G and John Stapleton more recently. Usual suspects I know but there you go

He was watching City but not supporting City...Arsenal Away Strange Yellow Kit appearance, lost 4-0
was stood next to no other than crisp eating fattie and ginger nut from Grange Hill, Trevor Cleaver.
I was in the North Bank keeping very quiet as I couldnt get tickets for City end.

oakiecokie said:
liam81101 said:
Actors Bruce Jones , Kevin Kennedy and Michael Le Vell (all from Corrie) as well as 'Billy' from Bread . Ricky Hatton , Noel G and John Stapleton more recently. Usual suspects I know but there you go

Well hardly seeing this fucker is a dyed in the wool Rag !!!
Err yes but he was driving away from Maine Road after the 1-1 derby in 1986. Does the post not say 'Famous people you've seen watching City'??? - not 'Famous City fans watching City'!!??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.