Famous relatives.

Towards the top of the ye olde family tree on mum's side is some chap who (allegedly) was Lord Nelson's cousin... Though could come from the Vicorian fetish for bullshitting when scrawling the family tree. If not, I demand my place atop a pedestal in Trafalgar Square...

My mum always told us we were descentants of Francis drake... Always thought it was just family folklore until I had our family tree done for here 2 Christmases ago... Turns out we are

Former NHL hockey player Kris Draper is my cousin. Thats about it though. My cousin is related to Glen Gould through his fathers side

I am a distant relative of Captain Noel Chavasse.
As a Little boy I was taken by my very proud Grandfather to see his grave in Brandhoek. It was one of the only occassions I saw my grandfather wear medals or a regimental blazier, and definitely the only time I ever saw him cry.

Not famous but did have an ancestor who was hanged at oxford square for being a highway man...thieving bastard

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.