Fan Behaviour

Obviously I can’t condone the biting of somebody on the nose if it is actually true, but it looked like most were standing so the child would have to stand on the seat if the person in front was also standing .
No one can condone it. What bizarre and unhinged behaviour! I'm sure there was more to it than the fella behind politely asking if he could get his child to sit, then this mentality turned around and bit his face, however, nothing can justify such abhorrent actions. What an absolute bellend. What is more shocking, is, he did this while out with his child. Any right-minded parent would be horrified if their kids witnessed violent lunacy like this, but this moron did it in front of his children.
But, I do know what you are saying. Fans stand at away games. I don't understand this, telling people to sit down, so you can park yourself down and get out your flask and sandwiches out, and sit all cozy to watch the match. Again, I hope this absolute **** gets banned for life, he should do, but, please stay at home if you don't want fans to stand in the away end.

What is this offensive song about penalties? I can't believe City fans would be singing something racist.

Cocaine use is rife.
It is in every bar in the country, not just football.
Is much more antisocial than people being drunk. The latter just fall asleep in their seats.
I was at the match yesterday and didn't see much to be concerned about, but plainly I didn't see everything.

Went for a piss just before kick off and as I was peeing a guy just walked up and offered me a line
Free gratis

No one can condone it. What bizarre and unhinged behaviour! I'm sure there was more to it than the fella behind politely asking if he could get his child to sit, then this mentality turned around and bit his face, however, nothing can justify such abhorrent actions. What an absolute bellend. What is more shocking, is, he did this while out with his child. Any right-minded parent would be horrified if their kids witnessed violent lunacy like this, but this moron did it in front of his children.
But, I do know what you are saying. Fans stand at away games. I don't understand this, telling people to sit down, so you can park yourself down and get out your flask and sandwiches out, and sit all cozy to watch the match. Again, I hope this absolute **** gets banned for life, he should do, but, please stay at home if you don't want fans to stand in the away end.
I always stand for away games, but that's some arrogance telling those who'd rather sit not to attend. There's plenty, who for reasons of age or health, do not wish/may not be able to stand. They could just as easily say "don't attend away games unless you're prepared to plonk your arse in the seat provided for that very purpose"

What is this offensive song about penalties? I can't believe City fans would be singing something racist.

I think it's just a song about Rashford and Sancho missing penalties - nothing to do with race.

Probably because the two are black people presume its racism

The story was, City fans pulled down a huge Spurs banner that had been put up in the City end. Nothing to see here, but, the media has jumped onto the fact that it had LBGT+ colours on it, to make a story.

I noticed the flag during the game. A massive Tottenham badge on it in the middle of the away support. I felt like it had been put there deliberately to get a reaction. Nothing to do with the pride colours, everything to do with the badge on it.

Jesus, yet another thread where boring old fuckers use a spurious unsubstantiated story about a random act of yobbery at a match to complain about the general boisterousness of our younger fans in the hope of getting virtue signalling points from each other.

Once the game started the boy in front of me fell asleep then promptly spewed up over the back of the poor girl in front of him
Luckily it was JUST the bottom of her jeans / trainers
His pals took him away to sober up ... never saw them again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.