Fan Cam on Sunday

neildrum said:
Bluemoonbaldboy said:
neildrum said:
Also confirms we will be having a new home kit for the 4th season in a row since we changed to Umbro!!
Go back to the last season of Reebok and it works out the new shirt will be the 7th straight season we've changed the home.

Yeah I thought myself to, but with the change of sponsor and kit manufacturer at that time I could undertsnad it, but since changing from Le Coq Sportif, we've had Umbro & Etiahd yet still change the home shirt! We'll be due another 3rd shirt soon as the current Navy one (which has yet to be worn this season) will be 2 years old. They may even put the red/black stripes to 3rd shirt next season and bring out an new away kit to!! lol.
Just awaiting the threads regarding a leaked design!

Re: Re: Fan Cam on Sunday

brad the blue said:
Mr city should win this. He's the only person i've ever seen at a game with sky blue trousers on!!!
Amateur.

You haven't cheesed it up until you've worn a sky blue suit.

brad the blue said:
Mr city should win this. He's the only person i've ever seen at a game with sky blue trousers on!!!
Peter the jacket man should be given this prize without any need for a competition, for his years of devotion to the cause. Sky blue trainers, sky blue pants, City belt, gloves, jacket, cap, sandwich box. Even a sky blue radio

Bluemoonbaldboy said:
neildrum said:
Bluemoonbaldboy said:
Go back to the last season of Reebok and it works out the new shirt will be the 7th straight season we've changed the home.

Yeah I thought myself to, but with the change of sponsor and kit manufacturer at that time I could undertsnad it, but since changing from Le Coq Sportif, we've had Umbro & Etiahd yet still change the home shirt! We'll be due another 3rd shirt soon as the current Navy one (which has yet to be worn this season) will be 2 years old. They may even put the red/black stripes to 3rd shirt next season and bring out an new away kit to!! lol.
Just awaiting the threads regarding a leaked design!

...isn't it going to be Puma next time...?

brad the blue said:

Is he the guy that has the little blue case with him?

SambaBoys said:
brad the blue said:

Is he the guy that has the little blue case with him?

...peter swales used to wear sky blue slacks - not too sure how good he'd look propped up in the team photo next season, though!....

LongsightM13 said:
brad the blue said:
Peter the jacket man should be given this prize without any need for a competition, for his years of devotion to the cause. Sky blue trainers, sky blue pants, City belt, gloves, jacket, cap, sandwich box. Even a sky blue radio

That's him! Saw him at the Newcastle game. 1st time i'd seen him for years. He still had the sky bue trousers on what he had on at maine rd!!

brad the blue said:
LongsightM13 said:
brad the blue said:

That's him! Saw him at the Newcastle game. 1st time i'd seen him for years. He still had the sky bue trousers on what he had on at maine rd!!

this guy was say infront of me at QPR!! top bloke and true blue

images

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.