Fan Cam on Sunday

Joe_mcfc said:
brad the blue said:
LongsightM13 said:
Peter the jacket man should be given this prize without any need for a competition, for his years of devotion to the cause. Sky blue trainers, sky blue pants, City belt, gloves, jacket, cap, sandwich box. Even a sky blue radio

That's him! Saw him at the Newcastle game. 1st time i'd seen him for years. He still had the sky bue trousers on what he had on at maine rd!!

this guy was say infront of me at QPR!! top bloke and true blue

Do you mean this guy? We call him Mr City too.

15wm58n.jpg

It'll be something similar to what was done for the Cup final;

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/article3570839.ece" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/article3570839.ece</a>

Excellent pic. Very easy to find yourself on that; took me about 20 seconds!

LongsightM13 said:
brad the blue said:
Mr city should win this. He's the only person i've ever seen at a game with sky blue trousers on!!!
Peter the jacket man should be given this prize without any need for a competition, for his years of devotion to the cause. Sky blue trainers, sky blue pants, City belt, gloves, jacket, cap, sandwich box. Even a sky blue radio
absolutely, he wins hands down!!

jimmy2000 said:
LongsightM13 said:
brad the blue said:
Mr city should win this. He's the only person i've ever seen at a game with sky blue trousers on!!!
absolutely, he wins hands down!!

Think he sits in Colin bell stand. Always makes us smile when he walks past us. Looks great

I've given my seasoncard to a spurs fan so he'll be easy to spot on the picture - the only person in the city half of the south stand with no blue on!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.