Fan on pitch

fulabeer said:
Rio+Ferdinand+

What's the betting he's got this one framed on his wall already. Nice hat by the way.

ban-mcfc said:
omcfc said:
ban-mcfc said:
utter shite.

Justice was/will be done. I for one won't shed any tears over him. Good riddance.

he made the decision and will quite rightly suffer the consequences but to say he's dragged the whole clubs name through the mud is shite.

That's just subjective. It depends on how each person defines the term 'dragging through the mud'. For me it was, for you obviously not. That's fine.

We all make mistakes in life, and this young man has made his.

In my oppinion he should get some form if ban, but not a life ban.

He has come out and apologised very quickly for his actions, which is something I dont recall United doing when Bellamy was bottled.

On a completely different tack, technically the club could have handed out about 5000 life bans after May 13th, if we really want to be pedantic.

tbh its gone through my mind on ocasions 'i'd love to run on the pitch and smack such a player' the dif is i never have even when full of ale, the guy will get a ban prob for life but he'lbe back in a couple of weeks as bans cant be enforced

SSN saying he's had his season ticket removed for the remainder of the season and could face a life time ban.

MCFCpassion said:
SSN saying he's had his season ticket removed for the remainder of the season and could face a life time ban.

That, to me, says the club may only give him a lifetime ban dependant on any action undertaken. by Police. Other clubs have revoked season tickets very swiftly, such an the "monkey" taunting Chelsea fan recently.

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
MCFCpassion said:

Bit fucking harsh that,jesus wept.

Not really. Running on the pitch in the middle of a game WTF does he expect???

Chippy_boy said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
MCFCpassion said:

Bit fucking harsh that,jesus wept.

Not really. Running on the pitch in the middle of a game WTF does he expect???
Middle of the game, it was the 90th minute lucky there wasnt a few more on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.