Fan on pitch

Lavinda Past said:
To paraphrase a Rolling Stones movie... If you run on the pitch and reach your intended 'victim', you can really only do one of two things... hit them or kiss them...

Kiss Camel gob...? Er...

I think he was going to hit him, but probably not very hard. Joe Hart may well have saved him a prison sentence.

On the subject of the GMP; I have very clear memories of visiting supporters ejected for being in the home section, being walked very slowly through the crowd at Maine Road (the North Stand particularly) and allowing them to be punched.

Coppers; some good, some bad.

Stewards; some good, some bad, most ugly.

Joe Hart saved him from getting killed. If he'd hit Ferdinand do you think the stewards could have stopped the united fans getting on the pitch and ripping the stupid little dwarf to bits? Then our fans would have been on and we'd have probably have been hammered by the FA with a huge point deduction or, knowing our luck, a demotion to the Championship.

SSN has been showing this all day. It makes us look terrible. And to make it worse Ferdinand has laughed it all off as nothing to worry about and comes away from it all looking like a very decent sort of bloke not making a big fuss about it all - well done to the rags PR dept. The match was being transmitted live to over 200 countries around the world and they saw City fans throwing coins, lighters and a shoe at one point, at the united players and fans. Then a fan runs onto the pitch.

These idiots have dragged Citys name through the mud. Their actions condemed by the club, by united, SSN, the FA and the PFA. So many teams that have been here complimented City on how well they were looked after. Even the gutter press were invited to City to see what our plans for the future were and that we weren't going to just spend spend spend. Other clubs just ban them - we were far more open, professional and decent. Our owners crave respect and want City to be one of the most admired and respected brand names in the world. Yesterday was a million miles from that. I'd expect that these muppets will not be welcome at the Etihad again.

All the hard work trying to set City up as a club to be respected throughout the world has gone out of the window - for so long we were a bit of a joke club - typical City, it could only happen to City and so on. We start to show the world that we are here to be taken seriously despite the press and medias attempts to put us down or slag us off. Then they are given another load of ammunition to have a go at us with. It'll take some hard work and a long time to get back to where were.

daveduke67 said:
Lavinda Past said:
To paraphrase a Rolling Stones movie... If you run on the pitch and reach your intended 'victim', you can really only do one of two things... hit them or kiss them...

Kiss Camel gob...? Er...

I think he was going to hit him, but probably not very hard. Joe Hart may well have saved him a prison sentence.

On the subject of the GMP; I have very clear memories of visiting supporters ejected for being in the home section, being walked very slowly through the crowd at Maine Road (the North Stand particularly) and allowing them to be punched.

Coppers; some good, some bad.

Stewards; some good, some bad, most ugly.

Joe Hart saved him from getting killed. If he'd hit Ferdinand do you think the stewards could have stopped the united fans getting on the pitch and ripping the stupid little dwarf to bits? Then our fans would have been on and we'd have probably have been hammered by the FA with a huge point deduction or, knowing our luck, a demotion to the Championship.

SSN has been showing this all day. It makes us look terrible. And to make it worse Ferdinand has laughed it all off as nothing to worry about and comes away from it all looking like a very decent sort of bloke not making a big fuss about it all - well done to the rags PR dept. The match was being transmitted live to over 200 countries around the world and they saw City fans throwing coins, lighters and a shoe at one point, at the united players and fans. Then a fan runs onto the pitch.

These idiots have dragged Citys name through the mud. Their actions condemed by the club, by united, SSN, the FA and the PFA. So many teams that have been here complimented City on how well they were looked after. Even the gutter press were invited to City to see what our plans for the future were and that we weren't going to just spend spend spend. Other clubs just ban them - we were far more open, professional and decent. Our owners crave respect and want City to be one of the most admired and respected brand names in the world. Yesterday was a million miles from that. I'd expect that these muppets will not be welcome at the Etihad again.

All the hard work trying to set City up as a club to be respected throughout the world has gone out of the window - for so long we were a bit of a joke club - typical City, it could only happen to City and so on. We start to show the world that we are here to be taken seriously despite the press and medias attempts to put us down or slag us off. Then they are given another load of ammunition to have a go at us with. It'll take some hard work and a long time to get back to where were.

get the noose out, it will all be forgotten in a couple of days when the media find another victim the leeds incident with that fan attacking the goalie was 10 times worse and that died its death after a couple of days

ban-mcfc said:
omcfc said:
ban-mcfc said:
utter shite.

Justice was/will be done. I for one won't shed any tears over him. Good riddance.

he made the decision and will quite rightly suffer the consequences but to say he's dragged the whole clubs name through the mud is shite.

Try watching MOTD, SSN and the local and national news instead of CBeebies. Then you might see how everyone, and I mean everyone, is having a go at Manchester City Football Club - not the few idiots that were responsible for this but MCFC. They seem to have it in for us at the best of times claiming were buying success, ruining the transfer market and so on. Last thing we needed was something like this. Back to the old days, football doesn't need this - all being said about MCFC. These 'fans' are going to cost the club a lot of money at best. And you think banning them is harsh?

Not once have they said 'remember that it was a very, very small minority of the almost 45,000 City fans that were involved in this -the other 99.9% were well behaved and did nothing wrong so don't tar them all with the same brush please'.<br /><br />-- Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:23 pm --<br /><br />
marco said:
get the noose out, it will all be forgotten in a couple of days when the media find another victim the leeds incident with that fan attacking the goalie was 10 times worse and that died its death after a couple of days

Leeds aren't anywhere near as big a club as we are. Nobody gives a shit about them - almost everyone wants City to fall on its arse thanks to the way the media portray us as ruining football, buying success etc.

How often do you see anything else about Leeds on the back pages? No transfer deals/targets, no training ground bust up stories, no new manager speculation.

peoffrey said:
He can apologise all he wants but he should still be banned for as long is deemed necessary. What he did was wrong and he should be punished. However, I still hold a deep resentment towards the Police for how badly they handled his ejection. I'd have expected that from ShowSec.

Peoffrey...Why is it the old bills fault...He committed a criminal offence and was dealt with swiftly. It's rare I disagree with you mate but on this occasion I will have to.
The lad is a grade A **** who lost it because we got beat. He will regret his actions one day when he realises a lifetime ban.
It's his own fault. If he got a slap by a rag or a blue then that's the way the cookie crumbles.
If you can't take the heat......
Hopefully another genuine fan will get his season ticket and appreciate it.

Our owners crave respect and want City to be one of the most admired and respected brand names in the world. Yesterday was a million miles from that. I'd expect that these muppets will not be welcome at the Etihad again.

All the hard work trying to set City up as a club to be respected throughout the world has gone out of the window - for so long we were a bit of a joke club - typical City, it could only happen to City and so on. We start to show the world that we are here to be taken seriously despite the press and medias attempts to put us down or slag us off. Then they are given another load of ammunition to have a go at us with. It'll take some hard work and a long time to get back to where were.[/quote]

what is this crap. who cares about the image of the club to some randomer in china or wherever or the press.

It will all be forgotten in a few weeks. It just makes good headlines right now. No one really cares in the FA, press or even that cnut rio. No one was killed.

daveduke67 said:
ban-mcfc said:
omcfc said:
Justice was/will be done. I for one won't shed any tears over him. Good riddance.

he made the decision and will quite rightly suffer the consequences but to say he's dragged the whole clubs name through the mud is shite.

Try watching MOTD, SSN and the local and national news instead of CBeebies. Then you might see how everyone, and I mean everyone, is having a go at Manchester City Football Club - not the few idiots that were responsible for this but MCFC. They seem to have it in for us at the best of times claiming were buying success, ruining the transfer market and so on. Last thing we needed was something like this. Back to the old days, football doesn't need this - all being said about MCFC. These 'fans' are going to cost the club a lot of money at best. And you think banning them is harsh?

Not once have they said 'remember that it was a very, very small minority of the almost 45,000 City fans that were involved in this -the other 99.9% were well behaved and did nothing wrong so don't tar them all with the same brush please'.

well whilst i have been at work and not watching cbeebies as you put it i have been reading the media.

it'll be forgotten just like the leeds fan, the west ham chanting, bellamy getting bottled etc.

most fans commenting on the ssn website and the newspapers are saying the minority let the rest down and a lot claim to be reds as well.

at least our players acted correctly (apart from fcking losing)

unlike their band of pricks trying to wind up our support.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.