Fan on pitch

brenda said:
This will look great in Abu Dhabi, USA and other places we are trying to improve our image

Hiya what time was this 6 minutes past ?<br /><br />-- Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:47 am --<br /><br />
paulchapo said:
If Joe had protected his goal as well as he did camel gob we would be ok now!

Brilliant

Not saying it was anyway right but didn't camel gob do the same thing to ballo in the wembley semi ?

YM2012 said:
You bitter *****

Nice charmer sent me a message reads as,

I suggest that you wind your neck in mate. You carry on that you are clued up. Lets keep it simple. 07565 ********

I suppose that's an implied threat from another rag who can't keep off our forums...and they call us bitters,lol!!!.....This is when they WON!! No wonder everyone hates them!

I edted the number out just in case it is actually genuine or he gave someone else's out.What a bellend!

The Police dragging him through the U****d fans was little more than I'd expect from the ignorant cunts who seem to sign up to such an occupation. I'm struggling to think of anything stupider to do in such circumstances yet nothing will come of any complaint made.

To be fair Rio is a fair sized bloke and would have crumpled him in to a tiny cube, a tiny cube with a shit hat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.