Fan on pitch

MATCITY said:
To be fair Rio is a fair sized bloke and would have crumpled him in to a tiny cube, a tiny cube with a shit hat

The little knobhead looked like he shit it when Joe confronted him

The kids a twat for doing it.

The police are twats for dragging him out that way.

IF people were clapping him they are also twats.

All quite entertaining tho, would have been nice to see him swing for Ferdinand then either Ferdinand, Joe or Tevez to drop him.

The Manchester City fan who ran onto the pitch and tried to confront Rio Ferdinand at yesterday's Manchester derby has apologised.

Matthew Stott, 21, was restrained by Blues keeper Joe Hart and subsequently arrested following Robin van Persie's late winner at the Etihad Stadium yesterday. He was subsequently charged with pitch encroachment.

But speaking through his solicitors he has confessed his guilt - and said sorry to the Reds defender.

In a statement, the landscape gardener, from Knutsford, said: "I would like to apologise to all those affected by my actions yesterday, particularly Mr Ferdinand and the other players. I am extremely ashamed of my actions. I have let myself down, my family down, my fellow fans down and Manchester City Football Club.

"I intend to write personally to Mr Ferdinand to express my extreme regret and apologies and also apologise to Manchester United and their fans. I would like to thank Joe Hart for his actions when I came on the pitch."

"I have been a fan of Manchester City Football club all my life and I have been a season ticket holder for three years and I attend the games with my father. I have had the same seat in the section next to the away fans for those three years."

<a class="postlink" href="http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/news/s/1595740_i-let-manchester-city-down-blues-supporter-who-ran-on-etihad-stadium-pitch-to-confront-uniteds-rio-ferdinand-apologises?rss=yes&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://menmedia.co.uk/manchesterevening ... um=twitter</a>

Ducado said:
The Manchester City fan who ran onto the pitch and tried to confront Rio Ferdinand at yesterday's Manchester derby has apologised.

Matthew Stott, 21, was restrained by Blues keeper Joe Hart and subsequently arrested following Robin van Persie's late winner at the Etihad Stadium yesterday. He was subsequently charged with pitch encroachment.

But speaking through his solicitors he has confessed his guilt - and said sorry to the Reds defender.

In a statement, the landscape gardener, from Knutsford, said: "I would like to apologise to all those affected by my actions yesterday, particularly Mr Ferdinand and the other players. I am extremely ashamed of my actions. I have let myself down, my family down, my fellow fans down and Manchester City Football Club.

"I intend to write personally to Mr Ferdinand to express my extreme regret and apologies and also apologise to Manchester United and their fans. I would like to thank Joe Hart for his actions when I came on the pitch."

"I have been a fan of Manchester City Football club all my life and I have been a season ticket holder for three years and I attend the games with my father. I have had the same seat in the section next to the away fans for those three years."

<a class="postlink" href="http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/news/s/1595740_i-let-manchester-city-down-blues-supporter-who-ran-on-etihad-stadium-pitch-to-confront-uniteds-rio-ferdinand-apologises?rss=yes&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://menmedia.co.uk/manchesterevening ... um=twitter</a>

Thanks Ducado

So not a kid after all - a fully grown adult !

Im sorry, but that was one of the most entertaining games Iv been to in a while!!(bar the score) I needed that. So fookin what if a few things went nuts here and there. Thats football and that sort of thing happens at games like this.Give me that over folded arms,sandwiches and flasks of tea anyday. The moment got the bettern of that lad,big deal. Camelgob tried to antagonise us and paid the price, good. For the first time this season at home we actually had a great atmos and showed some passion.

He can apologise all he wants but he should still be banned for as long is deemed necessary. What he did was wrong and he should be punished. However, I still hold a deep resentment towards the Police for how badly they handled his ejection. I'd have expected that from ShowSec.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.