'Fans' giving blues a bad name

kippax88 said:
lol it could be worse we could have fans like these

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBykC9EqK1A[/youtube]

tp that video posted a few up, duno which guy ur reffering to but i am nothing like either of them :)
good video tho that scouse runt shits it hahaha hate people like that.
Pmsl at the little kid.

mcfcliam said:
kippax88 said:
lol it could be worse we could have fans like these

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBykC9EqK1A[/youtube]

Haha inbreds

Who were they playing?

its filmed bye preston fans out side turf moore

i think its well funny at 14 seconds lol

Two other threads in the last two days covering this subject!

Hope you lot dont suffer from vertigo?

The moral high ground being taken on here of late is unbelievable.

If its not bad enough every other fan or club or manager or journo in the country wanting our blood at the moment, it seems that a fair few on here want to lay into their own as well?!?!

Can just imagine some hack reading this board now and tomorrows headlines being another attack on our club and fans for singing nasty songs again and how we are the scum of the earth.

I tell you what shall i, ban all songs, all chants, any swearing, no standing allowed, dont you dare shout at anyone, oh and keep your eyes on the big screen, we will prompt you when its ok to politely applaud!!!

Anyone fancy joining me for Sunday service this week?

Wouldnt fancy being stuck in the trenches with a few on here at the moment!

*shakes head in disbelief*

mcfcliam said:
kippax88 said:
its filmed bye preston fans out side turf moore

i think its well funny at 14 seconds lol

So funny, all you have to do is call them inbreds or dingles pmsl

Burnley fans are a joke.

Burnley Fans - "Easy Easy"
Preston Fan - "Your mum's fuckin easy"

Mum jokes never fail to amuse me, lol.

blueinsa said:

If its not bad enough every other fan or club or manager or journo in the country wanting our blood at the moment, it seems that a fair few on here want to lay into their own as well?!?!

Can just imagine some hack reading this board now and tomorrows headlines being another attack on our club and fans for singing nasty songs again and how we are the scum of the earth.

I tell you what shall i, ban all songs, all chants, any swearing, no standing allowed, dont you dare shout at anyone, oh and keep your eyes on the big screen, we will prompt you when its ok to politely applaud!!!

Theres so much wrong with that, I dont even know where to start.

The decent people that had to witness this would'nt have gone home & said them Man City fans are yobs. Theres an epidemic of selfish, disrespectful, f**kwits poluting Britain everyday.
How to stop this behaviour in society is the question, not how to stop them following our team. As every team will enevitably have their share of the muppets.
Maybe bringing national service back would help but I cant see the army being up for having to deal with the little f**kers. Its an embarrassing problem, but for the country not for City.

markbmcfc said:
blueinsa said:

Theres so much wrong with that, I dont even know where to start.

Go for it!

The world had gone fucking mad!

PC barmy.

I got really pissed on my first away game on my own

I was 17 on the train to London

I got really mouthy and some big city **** punched me square in the mouth

It was brilliant - I shut the fuck up because to be fair I was being a bellend

More of that needs to go on......

I have to agree with the OP and a lot of people who state that too many people feel it is the norm to do what they do. I'm all for having a good time and a few drinks before nd after a game but not to the extent of being pissed out my mind and acting like Charlie Big Time throughout the afternoon. I've seen it at every away game I've been to bar Fulham where I was surrounded by what I would call good proper fans who were there to support the team and get behind them like we should.

I am pretty certain we'll see a rather alrge percentage of fans acting the fool at Blackburn and I really hope I am proved wrong but I just can't see it. We seem to be breeding fans who are, for want of a better word, pricks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.